Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Familiar..Stonewash thing rare gone
I have been having so much trouble with this the last week. My gathering goes down in 5 clicks not 10,,,the meat and food I gather do not registure. The dragons are starving. The familiar I had in my hoard I decided to put with a dragon...put it there saw it in the box so pretty then when I went to show someone ...gone!! I would like to know whats up every time I sign on my laptop also as soon as I leave your site ....only one visited today. MY VIRUS SOFTWEAR removes a virus??? Have you got something attached to the food or familias...Please let us know what is up with all the issues I am ready to facebook a hate this site and why. I do like it when it works though so fix it soon and give us back our food and friends please.....
I have been having so much trouble with this the last week. My gathering goes down in 5 clicks not 10,,,the meat and food I gather do not registure. The dragons are starving. The familiar I had in my hoard I decided to put with a dragon...put it there saw it in the box so pretty then when I went to show someone ...gone!! I would like to know whats up every time I sign on my laptop also as soon as I leave your site ....only one visited today. MY VIRUS SOFTWEAR removes a virus??? Have you got something attached to the food or familias...Please let us know what is up with all the issues I am ready to facebook a hate this site and why. I do like it when it works though so fix it soon and give us back our food and friends please.....
@sharon2130 These sound like cache errors. Have you tried logging out and clearing your browser's cache before you log back in? For example, I can see that your dragon Niteglow has a Stonewatch Harpy as a familiar so it isn't missing, your computer might be looking at old information (where it wasn't equipped) and showing you that instead.

As for the gathering turns, is it possible the site was lagging and you hit the button multiple times? I've done this a couple times, it looks like the turns were wasted, but the items do appear in your hoard. The difficulty is in figuring which ones you have gotten if you miss the page that tells you (happens fairly often under heavy server load). (The numbers skipping around has also been reported as a cache problem.)
If you are low on food points (the numbers on the bar in the lair area) you need to convert the items to food in your hoard by selecting the food items you want your dragons to eat and then using the convert button. The dragons won't eat tradable/salable items, only the points.

It is possible that there is a virus on the site, but it is more likely that it was in an ad or that the virus software updated and then registered that something already on your computer was probably a virus. This one I can't give you a definite answer on, just that I haven't had my anti-virus flag this site or anything related to it.

Sorry this has frustrated you, I hope that clearing your cache helps.
@sharon2130 These sound like cache errors. Have you tried logging out and clearing your browser's cache before you log back in? For example, I can see that your dragon Niteglow has a Stonewatch Harpy as a familiar so it isn't missing, your computer might be looking at old information (where it wasn't equipped) and showing you that instead.

As for the gathering turns, is it possible the site was lagging and you hit the button multiple times? I've done this a couple times, it looks like the turns were wasted, but the items do appear in your hoard. The difficulty is in figuring which ones you have gotten if you miss the page that tells you (happens fairly often under heavy server load). (The numbers skipping around has also been reported as a cache problem.)
If you are low on food points (the numbers on the bar in the lair area) you need to convert the items to food in your hoard by selecting the food items you want your dragons to eat and then using the convert button. The dragons won't eat tradable/salable items, only the points.

It is possible that there is a virus on the site, but it is more likely that it was in an ad or that the virus software updated and then registered that something already on your computer was probably a virus. This one I can't give you a definite answer on, just that I haven't had my anti-virus flag this site or anything related to it.

Sorry this has frustrated you, I hope that clearing your cache helps.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.