Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | AH annoyance bug

Ahannoyance.png

This keeps happening, and I have to refresh to try and hurry and click OK before the smaller window shows up and blocks it. >:

Ahannoyance.png

This keeps happening, and I have to refresh to try and hurry and click OK before the smaller window shows up and blocks it. >:
@MegsInkdragon, what browser/machine are you on? I cannot get this to happen. Does mousing over anything else in the background move the tooltip? Does it work if you click the dragon then move the mouse away immediately? Is the site being laggy when this happens? Maybe the server is taking longer to generate the tooltip than it is to create the popup window, so it draws second rather than first.
@MegsInkdragon, what browser/machine are you on? I cannot get this to happen. Does mousing over anything else in the background move the tooltip? Does it work if you click the dragon then move the mouse away immediately? Is the site being laggy when this happens? Maybe the server is taking longer to generate the tooltip than it is to create the popup window, so it draws second rather than first.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
@kiohl

I use Waterfox, a shiny version of Firefox for 64bit computers. I hadn't thought it would be my browser...next time, I will try in Chrome. So simple, but then, it's often the most simple things that pass us by. No matter where I drag and click the mouse, it would not change from the shot you see above, just froze there. It did this several times to me, both when FR lagged and when it was running smoothly.

I have to be very fast to shoot the cursor away after clicking on the dragon, or get into that problem. It's a 50/50 possibility I'd say.
@kiohl

I use Waterfox, a shiny version of Firefox for 64bit computers. I hadn't thought it would be my browser...next time, I will try in Chrome. So simple, but then, it's often the most simple things that pass us by. No matter where I drag and click the mouse, it would not change from the shot you see above, just froze there. It did this several times to me, both when FR lagged and when it was running smoothly.

I have to be very fast to shoot the cursor away after clicking on the dragon, or get into that problem. It's a 50/50 possibility I'd say.