Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragon Naming Bug
When I attempted to name one of my adult dragons the text about naming requirements appeared behind the dragon's image and neither the 'Random' nor the 'Accept' button functioned. I waited ~10 minutes in case it was a lag issue and tried again; the text was still floating behind my dragon but this time I was able to successfully name him.

My browser is Chrome.
Dragon in question

9Vzc4Ac.jpg
When I attempted to name one of my adult dragons the text about naming requirements appeared behind the dragon's image and neither the 'Random' nor the 'Accept' button functioned. I waited ~10 minutes in case it was a lag issue and tried again; the text was still floating behind my dragon but this time I was able to successfully name him.

My browser is Chrome.
Dragon in question

9Vzc4Ac.jpg
Seeking male mirror skins/accents.
@Morgrim, sounds like the system pulled the wrong image for your background, or stuck it in the wrong place. If you see it again, try clearing your cache and see if that fixes the issue.
@Morgrim, sounds like the system pulled the wrong image for your background, or stuck it in the wrong place. If you see it again, try clearing your cache and see if that fixes the issue.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif