Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Jigsaw not doing anything on completion
OK-have officially finished not one but two puzzles on easy. Nothing happens. Nothing....and the second I leave the page because nothing happened, my treasure goes away.

Win 7
Firefox
OK-have officially finished not one but two puzzles on easy. Nothing happens. Nothing....and the second I leave the page because nothing happened, my treasure goes away.

Win 7
Firefox
This is happening to me, too; I'm using Chrome on a Mac.

EDIT: Problem vanished for me, Jigsaw's back to working smoothly.
This is happening to me, too; I'm using Chrome on a Mac.

EDIT: Problem vanished for me, Jigsaw's back to working smoothly.
This happened once to me, too. I finished a puzzle before it, but as soon as I had finished the second one, it stopped working, and the completion page never showed up for me.

I'm using Chrome on a Windows XP machine.
This happened once to me, too. I finished a puzzle before it, but as soon as I had finished the second one, it stopped working, and the completion page never showed up for me.

I'm using Chrome on a Windows XP machine.
Toothless.

giphy.gif
I'm having the same issue as Nightclaw. The first time it rewarded me, and then the completion page never came up. This also happened to me with Runestones of the Arcanist. I'm using Chrome w/ cookies, Win 7
I'm having the same issue as Nightclaw. The first time it rewarded me, and then the completion page never came up. This also happened to me with Runestones of the Arcanist. I'm using Chrome w/ cookies, Win 7
tumblr_ndd3vmc6Nl1thxsfso1_500.png

Imperial_maizeIrid_royalFrec_purpleCirc.gif
This happens randomly for me. I'm using firefox.
This happens randomly for me. I'm using firefox.
tumblr_mpojikJVHJ1qife2bo1_500.png
I tried out Jigsaw and completed a puzzle on Normal but got no Treasure (nuuuu my hardwork is lost Q_Q) I use Firefox. Though the 'completed' page did appear for me but the Treasure never counted. ;n;
I tried out Jigsaw and completed a puzzle on Normal but got no Treasure (nuuuu my hardwork is lost Q_Q) I use Firefox. Though the 'completed' page did appear for me but the Treasure never counted. ;n;
m16OKP.jpeg