Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Achievements not unlocking
A very low priority bug, imo! I noticed that my 20k treasure achievement was not unlocking. I gained the money through the Runestones game, if that helps. [img]http://i.imgur.com/oWSOCpO.png[/img] Also for the breeding achievements, does breeding for the eggs myself not count? I noticed my Arcane Egg achievement did not unlock as well. Apologies in advance if I'm misunderstanding the achievement descriptions.
A very low priority bug, imo!

I noticed that my 20k treasure achievement was not unlocking. I gained the money through the Runestones game, if that helps.
oWSOCpO.png

Also for the breeding achievements, does breeding for the eggs myself not count? I noticed my Arcane Egg achievement did not unlock as well.

Apologies in advance if I'm misunderstanding the achievement descriptions.
cKI1ztB.gif
Sig by @slick
It's for 20K earned, not that you have at the moment. Since we start off with 10K, you probably haven't actually earned 20K yet.
It's for 20K earned, not that you have at the moment. Since we start off with 10K, you probably haven't actually earned 20K yet.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
My fault then!

What about the breeding achievements?
My fault then!

What about the breeding achievements?
cKI1ztB.gif
Sig by @slick
There WAS a bug before that was preventing treasure gains from faire games from affecting the achievement. Please report back when/if you do get this achievement from Faire games, and you'll get an internet high-five from me.
There WAS a bug before that was preventing treasure gains from faire games from affecting the achievement. Please report back when/if you do get this achievement from Faire games, and you'll get an internet high-five from me.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
It just unlocked! Thank you very much, and I'm glad I could help :)
It just unlocked! Thank you very much, and I'm glad I could help :)
cKI1ztB.gif
Sig by @slick
Excellent! Locking this thread. Thank you!
Excellent! Locking this thread. Thank you!
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫