Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | "Your friend "bla bla bla" has
Occasionally when I check my alerts, it's chock full of names of newbies who joined up and whom the game thinks I recruited through referral. I DO have some newbies with me as the referral, but not that many. Plus, the unknown names seem to spontaneously come and go whenever I check my alerts.

No major problem, but perhaps noteworthy.
Occasionally when I check my alerts, it's chock full of names of newbies who joined up and whom the game thinks I recruited through referral. I DO have some newbies with me as the referral, but not that many. Plus, the unknown names seem to spontaneously come and go whenever I check my alerts.

No major problem, but perhaps noteworthy.
Same here, only a few I recognize. Not that I'm complaining, if this 'bug' nets me gems if they buy something, I'm quite happy
Same here, only a few I recognize. Not that I'm complaining, if this 'bug' nets me gems if they buy something, I'm quite happy
Yeah I was about to post this as well. I saw a huge amount of referrals in my alerts (momentarily) and panicked slightly cause I was like "I didn't refer any of you guys!" But when I clicked to view the page itself, my list went back to normal.
Yeah I was about to post this as well. I saw a huge amount of referrals in my alerts (momentarily) and panicked slightly cause I was like "I didn't refer any of you guys!" But when I clicked to view the page itself, my list went back to normal.
Turns out this shares the same root cause as the logout bug. Consolidating all of these to this thread. Thanks for the reports! :D
Turns out this shares the same root cause as the logout bug. Consolidating all of these to this thread. Thanks for the reports! :D
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif