Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Bleeding Miscalculation (?)
I don't know if this is supposed to happen or not, but I'll just report it anyways.

I was in the Coliseum, battling monsters for more loot. My Guardian dragon, Kalithe, used Shred, which applied the "Bleeding" effect on hit. Now, usually the actual bleeding damage is calculated at around 41, based on the initial damage that Kalithe does. However, since the initial strike from Shred was actually a CRITICAL HIT, the damage was doubled for both the physical attack and the "Bleeding" after effect.

I don't know if it was intended to be done this way, but I just thought I'd throw that out there, just in case. In case I was a bit unclear at the top, the problem here is that the "Bleed" effect is doubling the damage-over-time if the initial strike is a critical hit.

Thanks, and amazing opening week :D
I don't know if this is supposed to happen or not, but I'll just report it anyways.

I was in the Coliseum, battling monsters for more loot. My Guardian dragon, Kalithe, used Shred, which applied the "Bleeding" effect on hit. Now, usually the actual bleeding damage is calculated at around 41, based on the initial damage that Kalithe does. However, since the initial strike from Shred was actually a CRITICAL HIT, the damage was doubled for both the physical attack and the "Bleeding" after effect.

I don't know if it was intended to be done this way, but I just thought I'd throw that out there, just in case. In case I was a bit unclear at the top, the problem here is that the "Bleed" effect is doubling the damage-over-time if the initial strike is a critical hit.

Thanks, and amazing opening week :D
Oh please. This is a forum. The pun is always intended :).