Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Fairgrounds Zooming Out?
I'm an avid fairgrounds player and love to do Jigsaw, and recently that along with Tidal Trouble, Runestones, and Shock Switch have zoomed the entire page out a bit. It doesn't happen with Higher or Lower, Artifracture, Glimmer & Gloom, or Mistral Mahjong.

The text on screen gets more pixelated when it's smaller, as well as messing with the spacing of my treasure, gems, ect. The images of the games also get a bit blurrier and it's a bit straining on my eyes, especially since it makes me subconsciously lean closer to the screen to see the pieces better.

Is this happening to anyone else?
I'm an avid fairgrounds player and love to do Jigsaw, and recently that along with Tidal Trouble, Runestones, and Shock Switch have zoomed the entire page out a bit. It doesn't happen with Higher or Lower, Artifracture, Glimmer & Gloom, or Mistral Mahjong.

The text on screen gets more pixelated when it's smaller, as well as messing with the spacing of my treasure, gems, ect. The images of the games also get a bit blurrier and it's a bit straining on my eyes, especially since it makes me subconsciously lean closer to the screen to see the pieces better.

Is this happening to anyone else?
No, not happening to me, but...

the site is currently split in 2 parts while admin overhauls the code, so urls are either www. or www1. depending on if the page has already gotten fixed up as part of the that overhaul.

All of the games you mentioned causing a problem (Jigsaw, TT, Runes, SS) are on the www. domain pages, and the ones that aren't causing problems (H&L, Artif, G&G, MM) are on the www1. pages.

Double check what zoom your browser is set to on the www and www1 pages, to see if it's idk, zoomed out on the smaller pixelated games, or zoomed in on the larger unpixelated games?

I don't know if that's actually the issue, I just know that I play at 120% zoom and sometimes I accidentally reset the zoom on one of the two domains back to 100% which makes it look like the site "randomly" changes size when I switch between the www/www1 pages. So it's worth a check!
No, not happening to me, but...

the site is currently split in 2 parts while admin overhauls the code, so urls are either www. or www1. depending on if the page has already gotten fixed up as part of the that overhaul.

All of the games you mentioned causing a problem (Jigsaw, TT, Runes, SS) are on the www. domain pages, and the ones that aren't causing problems (H&L, Artif, G&G, MM) are on the www1. pages.

Double check what zoom your browser is set to on the www and www1 pages, to see if it's idk, zoomed out on the smaller pixelated games, or zoomed in on the larger unpixelated games?

I don't know if that's actually the issue, I just know that I play at 120% zoom and sometimes I accidentally reset the zoom on one of the two domains back to 100% which makes it look like the site "randomly" changes size when I switch between the www/www1 pages. So it's worth a check!
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif