Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum captcha
I was playing in the Coliseum and it made me do a captcha thing, but when I clicked on the dragon it kept giving me another one, I thought I was going crazy, so I made sure to click directly in the middle of the dragon on the next one and then it locked me out >n< This is the second time I've been locked out of the coliseum this way :oCC
I was playing in the Coliseum and it made me do a captcha thing, but when I clicked on the dragon it kept giving me another one, I thought I was going crazy, so I made sure to click directly in the middle of the dragon on the next one and then it locked me out >n< This is the second time I've been locked out of the coliseum this way :oCC
jA5A7gu.pngdeucGtF.png
ytkEBod.pngLEpJMnn.png
gUe2de3.pngw0wBhk1.png
o7CqYdD.png9to284R.png
Y7MOfeL.pngkHBaXec.png
6YousWl.pngmHG2UNd.png

~Xuih
@xuihcoatl
were you zoomed in? if yes, that's the problem. the captcha gets a little confused on where you're clicking if you're zoomed in.
@xuihcoatl
were you zoomed in? if yes, that's the problem. the captcha gets a little confused on where you're clicking if you're zoomed in.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko Like in fullscreen mode?
@LouckyKoneko Like in fullscreen mode?
jA5A7gu.pngdeucGtF.png
ytkEBod.pngLEpJMnn.png
gUe2de3.pngw0wBhk1.png
o7CqYdD.png9to284R.png
Y7MOfeL.pngkHBaXec.png
6YousWl.pngmHG2UNd.png

~Xuih
@xuihcoatl
yes, or otherwise zoomed in or out on the page. if your browser isn't at 100% zoom, the captchas can (and usually do) misbehave.
@xuihcoatl
yes, or otherwise zoomed in or out on the page. if your browser isn't at 100% zoom, the captchas can (and usually do) misbehave.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png