Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | AH makes computer suffer
When I go onto the realm wide AH looking at dragons, my computer starts overheating and the fan goes insane. I do have a top of the line laptop but when i open the AH, the CPU usage goes from 2% to 47%
When I go onto the realm wide AH looking at dragons, my computer starts overheating and the fan goes insane. I do have a top of the line laptop but when i open the AH, the CPU usage goes from 2% to 47%
tgKCVtZ.png
@jaybird375
a little more context is required here:

- are you on windows, apple, or linux?
- which browser are you using?
- are your browser and operating system fully up to date?
- do you have any browser extensions installed and active? if so, which ones?
- if you have an ad blocker, which one are you using?

a few potential fixes:
- if you don't have an ad blocker, try installing one (I recommend Ublock Origin) and see if that fixes it. if that doesn't work:
- try a different browser. if you're using Firefox, try Opera or Chrome. if you're using Opera or Chrome, try Firefox. if you're using Safari, try Firefox, Opera or Chrome. this will help narrow down the problem if it's browser specific.
@jaybird375
a little more context is required here:

- are you on windows, apple, or linux?
- which browser are you using?
- are your browser and operating system fully up to date?
- do you have any browser extensions installed and active? if so, which ones?
- if you have an ad blocker, which one are you using?

a few potential fixes:
- if you don't have an ad blocker, try installing one (I recommend Ublock Origin) and see if that fixes it. if that doesn't work:
- try a different browser. if you're using Firefox, try Opera or Chrome. if you're using Opera or Chrome, try Firefox. if you're using Safari, try Firefox, Opera or Chrome. this will help narrow down the problem if it's browser specific.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png