Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [Solved] Graphic glitches (Jigsaw, Coli)
Edit for anyone with the same problem: Solved it. I had to give "HTML5 canvas image data" permission. If you didn't get or ignored the little pop-up that asked for permission, you can also give it by clicking on one of the buttons on the left of your address bar. It should look like a little picture.

I've run into an issue where the puzzle tiles in Jigsaw and most enemy attacks in coliseum just show up as weird pixel blocks. Everything else in the fairgrounds and coliseum seems to work fine.

I normally use the LibreWolf browser (a Firefox fork.) Just tested it on regular Firefox and it works fine there, so it must be a browser issue. I've cleared my cache, disabled all the extensions, disabled hardware acceleration and updated my browser, but the issue still persists.

Any other ideas? It's not that big of a deal, but it would obviously be more comfortable if I could stick with my own browser all the way, you know.
Edit for anyone with the same problem: Solved it. I had to give "HTML5 canvas image data" permission. If you didn't get or ignored the little pop-up that asked for permission, you can also give it by clicking on one of the buttons on the left of your address bar. It should look like a little picture.

I've run into an issue where the puzzle tiles in Jigsaw and most enemy attacks in coliseum just show up as weird pixel blocks. Everything else in the fairgrounds and coliseum seems to work fine.

I normally use the LibreWolf browser (a Firefox fork.) Just tested it on regular Firefox and it works fine there, so it must be a browser issue. I've cleared my cache, disabled all the extensions, disabled hardware acceleration and updated my browser, but the issue still persists.

Any other ideas? It's not that big of a deal, but it would obviously be more comfortable if I could stick with my own browser all the way, you know.