Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | potions are in two groups but same item
so i have 2 groups of potions in my hoard. both are the same exact item which is the small potion that heals 100. there's two stacks of them for some reason. one pile has 13 the other has 18 but in the coliseum they register as one stack and read 21.
so i have 2 groups of potions in my hoard. both are the same exact item which is the small potion that heals 100. there's two stacks of them for some reason. one pile has 13 the other has 18 but in the coliseum they register as one stack and read 21.
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
Did you buy any potions from the marketplace?
Did you buy any potions from the marketplace?
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
You saw nothing.
You saw nothing.
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
i only bought 1 early on, most of them i won from the first level of coliseum. sorry about missing the original thread haha! there's so many threads in bugs section that i get lost X.x

edit: @kiohl i saw something hehheh :3
i only bought 1 early on, most of them i won from the first level of coliseum. sorry about missing the original thread haha! there's so many threads in bugs section that i get lost X.x

edit: @kiohl i saw something hehheh :3
my_flight_rising_forum_signature_by_theparasiticbandaid-d6ajsgz.png
The two stacks are harmless; they'll combine in the Coliseum. The issue with the marketplace stacking should be resolved soon.
The two stacks are harmless; they'll combine in the Coliseum. The issue with the marketplace stacking should be resolved soon.
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫