Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 320 321 322 323 324 ... 330 331
no clue if this has already been spotted, but the word [i]total[/i] is misspelled as [i]totel[/i] in this achievement ! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/857808666286751798/1181966063706046604/image.png[/img]
no clue if this has already been spotted, but the word total is misspelled as totel in this achievement !

image.png
sh5xjiu.png
0XHtpWy.png
kI850Ts.png
HJLIYn4.png
mlHpBMC.png
32095602p.png
@CASIN0 It it the pinkertons pile one?? Im asking bc i cant see the image..
@CASIN0 It it the pinkertons pile one?? Im asking bc i cant see the image..
All the Pinkerton's plundered pile achievments have "totel" instead of total lol
Pull # totel items from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post
All the Pinkerton's plundered pile achievments have "totel" instead of total lol
Pull # totel items from Pinkerton's Plundered Pile at the Trading Post
I just noticed that the [gamedb item=28573]'s description seems to have a typo. It reads: [quote]Unlike its icy cousin, this plucky mammal doesn't catch fish for its own sustenance, but rather to [u]very[/u] barter with shoreline Ridgeback families for nuts, grains, and grasses.[/quote] Is "very" meant to be there?
I just noticed that the Fenfisher Flattail's description seems to have a typo. It reads:
Quote:
Unlike its icy cousin, this plucky mammal doesn't catch fish for its own sustenance, but rather to very barter with shoreline Ridgeback families for nuts, grains, and grasses.

Is "very" meant to be there?

> Havic
> He/they/it
> Current avatar dragon
When collecting Malachite, I noticed the following missing apostrophe:
Quote:
Congratulations! You've completed this dig plot.

Youve received the following for your efforts.
When collecting Malachite, I noticed the following missing apostrophe:
Quote:
Congratulations! You've completed this dig plot.

Youve received the following for your efforts.
HriQDbb.png -......

♥ call me lulu

friend reqs [ open ]
inbox [ open ]
@dragonponds
wishlist
buy my moodboards/aesthetics
lore help raffle
free level 28 cauldron
In the description of the Moth Keeper's lantern, there is an extra apostrophe. It reads: "Oh, the [b]friend's[/b] you'll find... and keep." when it should read as: "Oh, the [b]friends[/b] you'll find... and keep." [item=moth keeper's lantern]
In the description of the Moth Keeper's lantern, there is an extra apostrophe.
It reads:
"Oh, the friend's you'll find... and keep."
when it should read as:
"Oh, the friends you'll find... and keep."
Moth Keeper's Lantern
fhL4EEQ.png
jgeciGJ.png
G976jQG.png
bIcdn3S.png
l3R7Ulc.png
There are a whole bunch of messed up punctuation marks in the Harpies' Encyclopedia entry that have been there since the entry was first added. Looks like all the apostrophes and and em-dash got corrupted or something and show up as a bunch of other weird symbols instead now lol
There are a whole bunch of messed up punctuation marks in the Harpies' Encyclopedia entry that have been there since the entry was first added. Looks like all the apostrophes and and em-dash got corrupted or something and show up as a bunch of other weird symbols instead now lol
__________________My Random Progen, Faendal Avatar Dragon
Dragonsona
Hatchery
Autumncore
I enjoy being pinged :) I also like Stars on my dragons!
My Custom Progen, Iselene
Just noticed this typo while looking at the Sandsurge encyclopedia, pretty sure it's suppose to be 'loose' [quote]Sandsurge lair deep underground, preferring their dwellings to be well below any sand or [u][b]lose[/b][/u] soil and into hard-packed earth and stone.[/quote]
Just noticed this typo while looking at the Sandsurge encyclopedia, pretty sure it's suppose to be 'loose'
Quote:
Sandsurge lair deep underground, preferring their dwellings to be well below any sand or lose soil and into hard-packed earth and stone.
Tommy | he/him, xe/xem
In need of Cottoncandy/Sapphire/Cyan dragons! See here for more information. Prismatic Token offered as a reward for anyone who can provide a dragon for the scry.
[quote name="Havic" date="2023-12-07 16:49:03" ] I just noticed that the [gamedb item=28573]'s description seems to have a typo. It reads: [quote]Unlike its icy cousin, this plucky mammal doesn't catch fish for its own sustenance, but rather to [u]very[/u] barter with shoreline Ridgeback families for nuts, grains, and grasses.[/quote] Is "very" meant to be there? [/quote] I think it used to say "very primitively barter" but the "primitively" got cut out and they didn't fix the rest of the sentence for some reason...
Havic wrote on 2023-12-07 16:49:03:
I just noticed that the Fenfisher Flattail's description seems to have a typo. It reads:
Quote:
Unlike its icy cousin, this plucky mammal doesn't catch fish for its own sustenance, but rather to very barter with shoreline Ridgeback families for nuts, grains, and grasses.

Is "very" meant to be there?

I think it used to say "very primitively barter" but the "primitively" got cut out and they didn't fix the rest of the sentence for some reason...
no FObX7rS.png
hh5n4WA.png
7OY8Vcs.png
image.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
nooo R3T9Jmp.png
I noticed a couple of typos in the new familiar listings:

For Band of Companionship, 'lil should be li'l. The apostrophe indicates where letters (tt in this case) have been omitted.

For Die of Bargaining, delt should be dealt.
I noticed a couple of typos in the new familiar listings:

For Band of Companionship, 'lil should be li'l. The apostrophe indicates where letters (tt in this case) have been omitted.

For Die of Bargaining, delt should be dealt.
ZU5HtR6.png
1 2 ... 320 321 322 323 324 ... 330 331