Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 ... 331 332
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/701715560810938419/821691760689676320/unknown.png[/img] Shouldn't it say "Ridgeback Dragons"? To be more in line with the other answers?
unknown.png

Shouldn't it say "Ridgeback Dragons"? To be more in line with the other answers?
Adoptable_-_FluidQuartz_Ender_sig.png
[item=Longneck Vigilante] 'Chaperons' should be chaperones. A chaperon is a french hat.
Longneck Vigilante
'Chaperons' should be chaperones. A chaperon is a french hat.
[quote name="Atalina" date="2020-06-21 16:28:19" ] On the skin info and rules page (rule 12), I believe "judges" is supposed to be "judged". "12. Any designs containing inappropriate content for the site will be rejected. All rejections will include an explanation for the rejection and a suggestion on how to alter the design to reduce chances of another rejection upon resubmission to the queue. All designs are judges on a case by case basis, but for guidelines on inappropriate content, check the Custom Skins FAQs." [/quote] Just re-bringing this one up because there's been a few iterations of typo fixes since and it might have been overlooked :)
Atalina wrote on 2020-06-21 16:28:19:
On the skin info and rules page (rule 12), I believe "judges" is supposed to be "judged".

"12. Any designs containing inappropriate content for the site will be rejected. All rejections will include an explanation for the rejection and a suggestion on how to alter the design to reduce chances of another rejection upon resubmission to the queue. All designs are judges on a case by case basis, but for guidelines on inappropriate content, check the Custom Skins FAQs."

Just re-bringing this one up because there's been a few iterations of typo fixes since and it might have been overlooked :)
7j2QAB9.png stained glass rose badge nCFIQSX.png 2IfV7Y9.png
Tomo question: Breed change scrolls are found in what sub-section of the marketplace?

The correct answer is "specialty," but shouldn't it be "genes" now?
Tomo question: Breed change scrolls are found in what sub-section of the marketplace?

The correct answer is "specialty," but shouldn't it be "genes" now?
0EgCmlK.png >> Wishlist
>> Avatar dragon
>> 1,000 Days of G&G
>> Bean's Showcase, Boutique, and Workshop
I don't think it's been yet updated
bought a veil breed change earlier today and the mp looks the same as always
don't they usually do updated on monday mornings?
I don't think it's been yet updated
bought a veil breed change earlier today and the mp looks the same as always
don't they usually do updated on monday mornings?
YUaavvh.png
any pronouns
Time: FR+3
wishlist
accents
art
I collect Miths
Formerly DragonQueenJ
xXUm3Jf.png
WRcl6DV.png
[item=Desert Dynasty Waist Cinch][item=River Royalist Waist Cinch] "[b]An[/b] decorative waistband, layered with..." "An" should be "A", as the following word starts with a consonant.
Desert Dynasty Waist Cinch River Royalist Waist Cinch
"An decorative waistband, layered with..."

"An" should be "A", as the following word starts with a consonant.
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo5_100.pngiiadg18.png
The button to switch to the gem marketplace reads "Gem [b]Maket[/b]place" instead. [center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/561264692736032779/824329489139236874/unknown.png[/img][/center]
The button to switch to the gem marketplace reads "Gem Maketplace" instead.
unknown.png
4Dclvwp.png
I've reported this a few times now, but... On the Snappers Encyclopedia page, it says [quote=Original Typo]Information regarding [b]the the[/b] Eternal Travellers.[/quote] There's two 'the's in that sentence. There should only be one 'the' [quote=Fixed Typo]Information regarding [b]the[/b] Eternal Travellers.[/quote]
I've reported this a few times now, but...

On the Snappers Encyclopedia page, it says
Original Typo wrote:
Information regarding the the Eternal Travellers.

There's two 'the's in that sentence. There should only be one 'the'
Fixed Typo wrote:
Information regarding the Eternal Travellers.
this is really specific lol but i noticed that has an instance of 'accebt' instead of 'accent'!
this is really specific lol but i noticed that has an instance of 'accebt' instead of 'accent'!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
well, guess this is outdated now... [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/758192044858015744/824920314596163594/unknown.png[/img]
well, guess this is outdated now...

unknown.png
n9sEhSB.png you can call me Qwil
there is no U anywhere in my username
nej6cGW.png
JHqnR5C.png
FObX7rS.png
8GgdVkW.png
1 2 ... 236 237 238 239 240 ... 331 332