Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Typos MEGATHREAD!
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 330 331
Ridgeback-Social-Third Paragraph
"Ridgeback dragons freely borrow from one-another, the constant back-and-forth borrowing of the same items over and over a game, and the foundation of their relationships. "

Did not make sense to me.

Tundra-Physical Attributes-Second Paragraph
"Tundra dragons who join flights in warmer climes never see their winter coats, (Though their summer coat is more than enough to cause heat exhaustion in locations such as the Viridian Labyrinth, Ashfall Waste, and Shifting Expanse."

Removal of parenthesis?

Tundra-Lairs-First Paragraph
"The chambers and passages of the burrow are shored-up with branches and trunks stripped clean of their foliage. (a delicious but difficult undertaking!)"

Parenthesis should be inside period?

Spiral-Overview
"This species originates from the Zephyr Steppes where their population continues to thrive. "

Comma after "Steppes"?

Snapper-Tactics
" They attempt to (-and often succeed at) outlasting attacks made against them until help can arrive."

Removal of hyphen inside parentheses?
Ridgeback-Social-Third Paragraph
"Ridgeback dragons freely borrow from one-another, the constant back-and-forth borrowing of the same items over and over a game, and the foundation of their relationships. "

Did not make sense to me.

Tundra-Physical Attributes-Second Paragraph
"Tundra dragons who join flights in warmer climes never see their winter coats, (Though their summer coat is more than enough to cause heat exhaustion in locations such as the Viridian Labyrinth, Ashfall Waste, and Shifting Expanse."

Removal of parenthesis?

Tundra-Lairs-First Paragraph
"The chambers and passages of the burrow are shored-up with branches and trunks stripped clean of their foliage. (a delicious but difficult undertaking!)"

Parenthesis should be inside period?

Spiral-Overview
"This species originates from the Zephyr Steppes where their population continues to thrive. "

Comma after "Steppes"?

Snapper-Tactics
" They attempt to (-and often succeed at) outlasting attacks made against them until help can arrive."

Removal of hyphen inside parentheses?
In love with Ridgebacks
the "burgandy headband" should be "burgundy headband" c:
the "burgandy headband" should be "burgundy headband" c:
CSL8x0A.pngtumblr_inline_njw5j6MgRR1qg2i5p.gif6DgDeX5.png
I'm pretty sure this isn't a regional spelling difference, since every dictionary I've been to fails to mention 'Broach' as an alternative, so...

The new item, 'Seeker Broach', should be spelled 'Brooch' if you're referring to the decorative badge-like item and not a cutting tool.
I'm pretty sure this isn't a regional spelling difference, since every dictionary I've been to fails to mention 'Broach' as an alternative, so...

The new item, 'Seeker Broach', should be spelled 'Brooch' if you're referring to the decorative badge-like item and not a cutting tool.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.
The little announcement at the top right corner says "Wildclaw Scrolls cycling out May 1rst"... that should be May 1st.
The little announcement at the top right corner says "Wildclaw Scrolls cycling out May 1rst"... that should be May 1st.
The Windbound Plumage doesn't say "2014" in its description, which I'm pretty sure it should?
The Windbound Plumage doesn't say "2014" in its description, which I'm pretty sure it should?
w8o0xW1.png75oNP1H.png
[/center]
Messenger's Scrolls, like the Death's Head Stags, use the wrong single quote ' in the title name, making it impossible (as far as I can tell) to create an item link to it. (’ versus ' - might be hard to see on most screens, but it's a smart quote.)
Messenger's Scrolls, like the Death's Head Stags, use the wrong single quote ' in the title name, making it impossible (as far as I can tell) to create an item link to it. (’ versus ' - might be hard to see on most screens, but it's a smart quote.)
I suppose this is as good a place as any to put this. In the Predict Morphology section of the Scrying Workshop, "Tertiary Color" is listed twice, even though The fist drop down menu lists genes.
I suppose this is as good a place as any to put this. In the Predict Morphology section of the Scrying Workshop, "Tertiary Color" is listed twice, even though The fist drop down menu lists genes.
The Lightkeeper skin's name is 'Skin - Lightkeeper', despite most other skins being 'Skin: Name'. The same applies for the Inner Glow skin. I'd suggest fixing this inconsistency.
The Lightkeeper skin's name is 'Skin - Lightkeeper', despite most other skins being 'Skin: Name'. The same applies for the Inner Glow skin. I'd suggest fixing this inconsistency.
beep boop it's me
@Kadaj - Ha! I was just about to post the wyrmwound issue here XD
@Kadaj - Ha! I was just about to post the wyrmwound issue here XD
Accent Shop
Over-Ripe Cherries

These cherries are perfectly ripe for about thirty seconds, then they go bad. You’re already too late.
Over-Ripe Cherries

These cherries are perfectly ripe for about thirty seconds, then they go bad. You’re already too late.
Plague%20flight%20switch%20Ice_zps9q6htbkf.gif
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 330 331