Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | CR attachment menu spat out raw code
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/282522022385287169/1000840186680320050/girl_why.gif[/img] i'm not exactly sure what i could have done to cause this, i was attaching multiple food items to send to someone and at one point my attachment menu opened to... well, whatever this is. i recorded it before i tried anything else in case i lost this, and lo and behold switching to the materials tab and back got rid of the glitch. it didn't affect any functionality, and the delivery i was making went through with no issue. could be just a one-off minor bug, or merely a client-side result of my laptop being a hot laggy mess, but i still thought it was noteworthy enough to report edit: suppose i should mention - i use firefox!
girl_why.gif
i'm not exactly sure what i could have done to cause this, i was attaching multiple food items to send to someone and at one point my attachment menu opened to... well, whatever this is.

i recorded it before i tried anything else in case i lost this, and lo and behold switching to the materials tab and back got rid of the glitch. it didn't affect any functionality, and the delivery i was making went through with no issue.

could be just a one-off minor bug, or merely a client-side result of my laptop being a hot laggy mess, but i still thought it was noteworthy enough to report

edit: suppose i should mention - i use firefox!
Pyne, Bec or Hail | they/she | specialest little boy below
?_Wd2Q=party_xy.png
@PorquPyne Hey I know the answer to this one! [quote name="Naeryl" date="2021-08-07 09:16:00" ] Virtual stacks do not cause this issue; it's something that has sometimes popped up over the years, so you don't have to worry about that. How this error occurs is by clicking the attach item box multiple times, closing out of the pop-up, and then trying to attach an item again. If you close out of the glitched-out pop-up and try to attach an item again, it'll load properly. [/quote] From [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/3045658]this thread[/url]. I have no idea why this happens, though!
@PorquPyne
Hey I know the answer to this one!
Naeryl wrote on 2021-08-07 09:16:00:
Virtual stacks do not cause this issue; it's something that has sometimes popped up over the years, so you don't have to worry about that.

How this error occurs is by clicking the attach item box multiple times, closing out of the pop-up, and then trying to attach an item again. If you close out of the glitched-out pop-up and try to attach an item again, it'll load properly.
From this thread. I have no idea why this happens, though!
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl
ah! that's... weird, yeah! thanks for the heads-up!
@Naeryl
ah! that's... weird, yeah! thanks for the heads-up!
Pyne, Bec or Hail | they/she | specialest little boy below
?_Wd2Q=party_xy.png