Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Server busy or undergoing work?
1 2
Hi guys!

Just to let you know that in the last 15 mins for me the site has become extremely slow and I keep getting the 'the connection to the server was reset' message from firefox. I dounbt that its because the site is too busy, there were like 800 people on yesterday and it was fine! I've been online since the headstarter and have never seen the site acting like this so thought I'd let you know.

Huge kudos and thanks for working so hard and fixing the problems so fast, I am so impressed at how fast you've got the games and the coliseum going after the waves of new people arrived, both for the headstarter launch and the general public launch =D
Hi guys!

Just to let you know that in the last 15 mins for me the site has become extremely slow and I keep getting the 'the connection to the server was reset' message from firefox. I dounbt that its because the site is too busy, there were like 800 people on yesterday and it was fine! I've been online since the headstarter and have never seen the site acting like this so thought I'd let you know.

Huge kudos and thanks for working so hard and fixing the problems so fast, I am so impressed at how fast you've got the games and the coliseum going after the waves of new people arrived, both for the headstarter launch and the general public launch =D
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
Same for me too.
Same for me too.
alWiqh6.png
by Tzafrir
I have noticed the site has slowed down as well (I use Chrome). There have been points where the browser appears to get no response. The only other time I have seen this behaviour was when the server was crashing/being reset after changes.
I have noticed the site has slowed down as well (I use Chrome). There have been points where the browser appears to get no response. The only other time I have seen this behaviour was when the server was crashing/being reset after changes.
Shining Light Store Selling dragons. Closed for now.
Same thing here!
Same thing here!
I'm having the same issues. Can't access very much on Firefox
I'm having the same issues. Can't access very much on Firefox
Same here (Firefox user).
It started approx. 15-20 minutes ago.
Same here (Firefox user).
It started approx. 15-20 minutes ago.
Same, the fairground and the coliseum are slower than the rest of the site.
Same, the fairground and the coliseum are slower than the rest of the site.
Trying my best! Sorry guys!
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
No worries. I'm not upset, slightly concerned, but in high spirits!

Crush those bugs!
Let the site crash only to rise from the ashes like the Phoenix, stronger than before!

Best of luck!
No worries. I'm not upset, slightly concerned, but in high spirits!

Crush those bugs!
Let the site crash only to rise from the ashes like the Phoenix, stronger than before!

Best of luck!
[quote name="Thrage" date="2013-06-09 11:04:15" url="main.php?p=mb&board=bug&page=1&id=30709#30736"]Trying my best! Sorry guys![/quote] Everything seems to be working super quick again Thrage! Wow that was a fast fix =D

Everything seems to be working super quick again Thrage! Wow that was a fast fix =D
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
1 2