Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli Captcha Zoom-In Not Calibrated
I was curious to try the zoom-in feature for the coli captcha to help with finding the dragon. But on three occasions I clicked on the dragon and it refreshes to a new captcha as if I miss-clicked. 2 out of the 3 were in a row, so I didn't want to lock myself out of the coli. I feel maybe when you use the zoom-in, it retains the original clickboxes? Because I 100% sure clicked on that female crackle Spiral and failed, and then clicked on the Guardian hatchling afterward and failed again.

But yes please look into it or not even offer the ability to click on the zoom-in captchas if you have a 50/50 fail rate.
I was curious to try the zoom-in feature for the coli captcha to help with finding the dragon. But on three occasions I clicked on the dragon and it refreshes to a new captcha as if I miss-clicked. 2 out of the 3 were in a row, so I didn't want to lock myself out of the coli. I feel maybe when you use the zoom-in, it retains the original clickboxes? Because I 100% sure clicked on that female crackle Spiral and failed, and then clicked on the Guardian hatchling afterward and failed again.

But yes please look into it or not even offer the ability to click on the zoom-in captchas if you have a 50/50 fail rate.
7N4NLsD.png
AtXvu0n.gif