Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Energy apears full and can't feed
So I have been fighting in the coleseum and its all fine but when both of us die I lose energy, and its 5 each so I see it go down, but in the top right it still sais full. Also I cannot feed and thye do not lose energy over time (which I think does happen). I wouldn't be worried but when I continue to die in colesium I see it drop lower and lower but still apear fully healed in top right and at lair and I can't feed :/ so I'm afraid I will lose a dragon because it dies from not feeding/wounds I can't treat or see. .-. best of luck please fix soon
So I have been fighting in the coleseum and its all fine but when both of us die I lose energy, and its 5 each so I see it go down, but in the top right it still sais full. Also I cannot feed and thye do not lose energy over time (which I think does happen). I wouldn't be worried but when I continue to die in colesium I see it drop lower and lower but still apear fully healed in top right and at lair and I can't feed :/ so I'm afraid I will lose a dragon because it dies from not feeding/wounds I can't treat or see. .-. best of luck please fix soon
Energy loss from fleeing/losing is currently disabled. Don't worry, they won't die. :)
Energy loss from fleeing/losing is currently disabled. Don't worry, they won't die. :)
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif