Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | defense stats
so the magic resist and physical resistance stats seem to do nothing in the Colosseum. my main dragon is all defense so far and my second is glass cannon with no increases to resistance but all foes do the same damage regardless. i hope they fix this soon as i wanted to go all defense now i just want to stat reset and i don't feel like i should need an item to do it if the stats i dumped in do nothing.

any one other than me having this problem?
so the magic resist and physical resistance stats seem to do nothing in the Colosseum. my main dragon is all defense so far and my second is glass cannon with no increases to resistance but all foes do the same damage regardless. i hope they fix this soon as i wanted to go all defense now i just want to stat reset and i don't feel like i should need an item to do it if the stats i dumped in do nothing.

any one other than me having this problem?
my main is a Guardian with stats of
Str 10 Int 5
Agl 10 Def16
Vit 15 Mnd16
Quk10

my free second dragon is mirror
Str 18 Int5
Agi 18 Def6
Vit 6 Mnd5
Qck18

as long as its the same monster attacking they always do the same damage with the same skills regardless of the stat differences

I'm going to continue looking onto it
my main is a Guardian with stats of
Str 10 Int 5
Agl 10 Def16
Vit 15 Mnd16
Quk10

my free second dragon is mirror
Str 18 Int5
Agi 18 Def6
Vit 6 Mnd5
Qck18

as long as its the same monster attacking they always do the same damage with the same skills regardless of the stat differences

I'm going to continue looking onto it
Same here. No matter how much defense or mind my dragons have, enemies all seem to be doing the same amount of damage to them.

I had a similar problem when I moved one of my dragons from physical attacks to magic attacks. She did the same amount of damage with her bolt attacks as my magic-specialized dragon, with a third of the intelligence score!
Same here. No matter how much defense or mind my dragons have, enemies all seem to be doing the same amount of damage to them.

I had a similar problem when I moved one of my dragons from physical attacks to magic attacks. She did the same amount of damage with her bolt attacks as my magic-specialized dragon, with a third of the intelligence score!
RVCJPrX.png
Thirded. I see no difference.
Thirded. I see no difference.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
wow i haven't used magic yet but i really hope they fix that wanted my third to be a mage. i hope they fix it soon or at least give out some free stat resets so make up for the wasted stat dumps.
wow i haven't used magic yet but i really hope they fix that wanted my third to be a mage. i hope they fix it soon or at least give out some free stat resets so make up for the wasted stat dumps.
I've noticed this as well.
I've noticed this as well.
aDfZQhN.png xxxxxxxxxxxxx Blade
He/him || FR+2
Accents
Hatchery
kI1SYJ7.png
has anyone heard any talk of them fixing the problems?
has anyone heard any talk of them fixing the problems?
I have just now implemented what should be a fix - please let me know if you have any further issues!
I have just now implemented what should be a fix - please let me know if you have any further issues!
Flight Rising Games/Interactivity Programmer ♪♫
currently my mains stats are Dragon A
Str 10 Int 5
Agl 10 Def 18
Vit 20 Mnd 18
Qck 10

my second stast are Dragon B
Str 22 Int 5
Agl 21 Def 6
Vit 6 Mnd 5
Qck21

the still take identical damage from attacks from the same monster

Example: A monster hits Dragon A with defense of 18 with basic swipe for 54 damage then on its next turn it attacks Dragon B with defense 6 using the same attack the monster still hits for 54 damage.

currently my mains stats are Dragon A
Str 10 Int 5
Agl 10 Def 18
Vit 20 Mnd 18
Qck 10

my second stast are Dragon B
Str 22 Int 5
Agl 21 Def 6
Vit 6 Mnd 5
Qck21

the still take identical damage from attacks from the same monster

Example: A monster hits Dragon A with defense of 18 with basic swipe for 54 damage then on its next turn it attacks Dragon B with defense 6 using the same attack the monster still hits for 54 damage.

ok problem is fixed now. my defence dragons taking bout 1/2 the damage yay for defence making a difrence.
ok problem is fixed now. my defence dragons taking bout 1/2 the damage yay for defence making a difrence.