Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | coliseum - bleed KO + turn confusion
I just encountered a bug in the coliseum, I was towards the end of a fight and one of my dragons had the 'bled' effect on her, she then took a critical hit, which got her down to minimal health and then it was her turn. I chose to attack with her, but after I selected the attack the bleed damage happened and she KOed, but then the game didn't know what to do, it looked like it was still waiting for her to perform the attack?

No button options were available to click, so I had to exit the coliseum to move forward.

This is my first bug report, hope that this was enough info! If not just ask and if its not a bug sorry for posting =)
I just encountered a bug in the coliseum, I was towards the end of a fight and one of my dragons had the 'bled' effect on her, she then took a critical hit, which got her down to minimal health and then it was her turn. I chose to attack with her, but after I selected the attack the bleed damage happened and she KOed, but then the game didn't know what to do, it looked like it was still waiting for her to perform the attack?

No button options were available to click, so I had to exit the coliseum to move forward.

This is my first bug report, hope that this was enough info! If not just ask and if its not a bug sorry for posting =)
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
This is currently being tracked in this thread. Thanks for the report! :) (your report was fine!)
This is currently being tracked in this thread. Thanks for the report! :) (your report was fine!)
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif