Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Crim's Collection Cart Problem
1 2 3 4 5
Same, this is my error [quote]SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction (SQL: SELECT * FROM cms_trinket WHERE rarity <= '5' AND store = '0' AND gem_val = '0' AND subcat != 'holiday items' AND subcat != 'chests' AND subcat != 'dragon eggs' AND subcat != 'specialty items' AND subcat != 'blueprint' AND subcat != 'transmutation' AND subcat != 'vista' order by rand() limit 1) in /Connection.php Line 539[/quote]
Same, this is my error
Quote:
SQLSTATE[40001]: Serialization failure: 1213 Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction (SQL: SELECT * FROM cms_trinket WHERE rarity <= '5' AND store = '0' AND gem_val = '0' AND subcat != 'holiday items' AND subcat != 'chests' AND subcat != 'dragon eggs' AND subcat != 'specialty items' AND subcat != 'blueprint' AND subcat != 'transmutation' AND subcat != 'vista' order by rand() limit 1) in /Connection.php Line 539
subdischub_100_by_stinyzilla-dc4oppr.pngtumblr_osdvx84WmL1w65ueio9_r1_100.pngtumblr_osdvyq5LWV1w65ueio1_250.pngtumblr_osdvx84WmL1w65ueio2_100.gif
Error over here too, on firefox and Chrome. Can't click yes to give item to Crim.
Error over here too, on firefox and Chrome. Can't click yes to give item to Crim.
tEmKcws.gif
Thank you for all of your reports. We believe we have addressed this issue. If you were having issues with Crim taking a long time to load or displaying an error, can you please let me know if it has been resolved?

Thank you!
Thank you for all of your reports. We believe we have addressed this issue. If you were having issues with Crim taking a long time to load or displaying an error, can you please let me know if it has been resolved?

Thank you!
Flight Rising Engineering Team

Flight Rising Knowledge Base
Flight Rising Rules & Policies
Issue has been resolved for me. :)
Issue has been resolved for me. :)
NOTE: Dergs in my lair with scries are just ideas, & are subject to change/not final.
nZJa3n3.png
She was broked, but now she's working again ^^ Thanks, Mutron!
She was broked, but now she's working again ^^ Thanks, Mutron!
cZLsLHr.png
Crim is offering trades again for me too. Thank you! :)
Crim is offering trades again for me too. Thank you! :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Working again for me too! Thanks for addressing it so promptly!
Working again for me too! Thanks for addressing it so promptly!
she/they, adult
Looks good now -- nice and fast, actually!
Looks good now -- nice and fast, actually!
Turtle admin is best admin - thanks Mutron! Smooth as a baby's bottom now
Turtle admin is best admin - thanks Mutron! Smooth as a baby's bottom now
7m8ENT7.gif
x x x
Ceremonial Scythe Sharpened Scythe
x x
Wishlist
It is working fine for me now too.
It is working fine for me now too.
1Tdrm4y.pngo3rXXkG.gif
1 2 3 4 5