Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Resolved!
Every time I go on the Coliseum (specifically the Level 1-3 Training Fields), I can't use the Contuse battle stone - no matter which dragon I use or the opponent I use it on, if I select it the animation stops and the whole game completely freezes. S'kinda frustrating since I really wanna level up my dragons :P
I'm using Google Chrome on a Macbook if that helps any. Thank you c:
Every time I go on the Coliseum (specifically the Level 1-3 Training Fields), I can't use the Contuse battle stone - no matter which dragon I use or the opponent I use it on, if I select it the animation stops and the whole game completely freezes. S'kinda frustrating since I really wanna level up my dragons :P
I'm using Google Chrome on a Macbook if that helps any. Thank you c:
There is currently a known issue where magic attacks will really slow down your machine.

Since you're on a Macbook, I highly recommend using Safari for the Coliseum instead of Chrome. That one works better for me. :)
There is currently a known issue where magic attacks will really slow down your machine.

Since you're on a Macbook, I highly recommend using Safari for the Coliseum instead of Chrome. That one works better for me. :)
Pixel Dargons Store!
Pearlcatcher_75.gif Fae.gif Imperial.gif Spiral.gif Skydancer_charTgr_iceStr.gif
Ahh, thank you! I'll try Safari and get back to you. :D

Update: It works perfectly on Safari! Thank you very much for the help <3
Ahh, thank you! I&#039;ll try Safari and get back to you. :D

Update: It works perfectly on Safari! Thank you very much for the help <3