Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Your opponent has left the battle
1 2
Yeah, this started happening to me on the training fields, but never in the beginning. Always a ways down the chain. Not really causing any issues, as I still get my loot and can continue fighting.
Yeah, this started happening to me on the training fields, but never in the beginning. Always a ways down the chain. Not really causing any issues, as I still get my loot and can continue fighting.
I am getting the same:

it happens for me when i am fighting the death stags in the training area. either 2 wood based or wood/ ice combo.

I normally fight the ice based till its almost dead then I attack the wood one with with jungle slash killing it with one blow. Then I kill the ice one and then the message pops up with the victory screen. I was able to reproduce it twice that way.

mm seems to be popping up when I crit and it kills the mob.

edit: it seems to be popping up consistently now on every battle :S
edit edit: after reloading the coliseum it seems to be gone now for me atleast
I am getting the same:

it happens for me when i am fighting the death stags in the training area. either 2 wood based or wood/ ice combo.

I normally fight the ice based till its almost dead then I attack the wood one with with jungle slash killing it with one blow. Then I kill the ice one and then the message pops up with the victory screen. I was able to reproduce it twice that way.

mm seems to be popping up when I crit and it kills the mob.

edit: it seems to be popping up consistently now on every battle :S
edit edit: after reloading the coliseum it seems to be gone now for me atleast
CrystalforestBanner_zps9da0837a-1.png
Whenever I get 'opponent has left the battle' it is usually after many consecutive battles.
It also tends to come with the occasional instant victory.
I caught it happening quite a few times and managed to record it as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWufh7Kly1Y&feature=youtu.be
Whenever I get 'opponent has left the battle' it is usually after many consecutive battles.
It also tends to come with the occasional instant victory.
I caught it happening quite a few times and managed to record it as well.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWufh7Kly1Y&feature=youtu.be
7c8c0d87dc85ba7145c9662b290fe6a5.png
Lucky me hasn't had that problem ever... since today

ztt55c.png

Just curious, this bug has been known for 4 months now it seems, how far up is it in the finixing priority?
Lucky me hasn't had that problem ever... since today

ztt55c.png

Just curious, this bug has been known for 4 months now it seems, how far up is it in the finixing priority?
yAEXdRe.png
I've had this happen to me as well. And sometimes it'll happen AFTER you've finished the battle--so your enemy 'flees' right as the experience thingie pops up, and you get zero experience, it resets your exp bonus to zero, and you get nada.
I've had this happen to me as well. And sometimes it'll happen AFTER you've finished the battle--so your enemy 'flees' right as the experience thingie pops up, and you get zero experience, it resets your exp bonus to zero, and you get nada.
mLVXhc2.pngs2YE1v7.pngPkbt1dy.pngsGTYkwN.png
This happened to me right now. I'm using Chromium and this is the first time it popped up :c Forgotten cave, I played some versus matches before that in the same tab, then moved onto monster battles, I think this was the third or fourth battle (first or second in a chain tho). No experience, no loot, exp bonus down to zero. [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/3fb22157e847ab79eec8ebc1e076f761/tumblr_n3o7g8EaEg1sh967io1_500.png[/img]
This happened to me right now. I'm using Chromium and this is the first time it popped up :c Forgotten cave, I played some versus matches before that in the same tab, then moved onto monster battles, I think this was the third or fourth battle (first or second in a chain tho). No experience, no loot, exp bonus down to zero.
tumblr_n3o7g8EaEg1sh967io1_500.png
link
183321eefbf76e1f56387f35bf71fe988f88e57c.png8f62d907b1b639da24d53696ac4196b81c1468a0.pnge04795d3e06dc44c3d309ab5b4f6614b793cf6e9.png73a07121ab340412d9b2792cbec99ea9bdc0b0f1.png
My permadragons are in first 3 tabs of lair + first 2 tabs of hibden :)
Some dragons have pronouns in their tagline! Please use those if that's the case, ty!
http://gyazo.com/546f1195231ad04f883b164b5e6e5e19

I'm trying to level up a new team. I started with Monster battles to get a few of them to the lvl I wanted, then I switched to my team to see how it held up. Now this is the third time I've gotten 'Victory!' with 'Your opponent left the battle' that interrupted my monster battle (which wasn't over), getting no xp points or loot. D: At first I thought it was a fluke.

(Using Google Chrome)
http://gyazo.com/546f1195231ad04f883b164b5e6e5e19

I'm trying to level up a new team. I started with Monster battles to get a few of them to the lvl I wanted, then I switched to my team to see how it held up. Now this is the third time I've gotten 'Victory!' with 'Your opponent left the battle' that interrupted my monster battle (which wasn't over), getting no xp points or loot. D: At first I thought it was a fluke.

(Using Google Chrome)
1 2