Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | FairGround unable to connect
1 2 3 4 5 6
Me 2 ---- no changes, no access... :(
Me 2 ---- no changes, no access... :(
Same over here, Coliseum works fine.
Same over here, Coliseum works fine.
Stef: They/Them gay, ace-spectrum demi-girl.
r56PZvE.png y1FZWr5.png JWSZAXt.png gi2eE47.pngnvRRkxD.png
Got the same problem, can't access Fairgrounds or Coliseum
Got the same problem, can't access Fairgrounds or Coliseum
Fairgrounds doesn't work for me either, however Coli does. I'm using Chrome on a Windows 7 desktop computer.
Fairgrounds doesn't work for me either, however Coli does. I'm using Chrome on a Windows 7 desktop computer.
Same problem as everyone else, Firefox on Windows 7. I should also note that all of sudden, Firefox first started blocking Flash when I opened SS and asked me for permission (which I granted, but it didn't change anything) and it had never done this before.
Same problem as everyone else, Firefox on Windows 7. I should also note that all of sudden, Firefox first started blocking Flash when I opened SS and asked me for permission (which I granted, but it didn't change anything) and it had never done this before.
tumblr_nl9xvjI7se1tisuvqo2_500.png
Chiming in to say I'm having the same issues with the fairground games. Coliseum atill works for me. They did work before and just suddenly stopped :/
Chiming in to say I'm having the same issues with the fairground games. Coliseum atill works for me. They did work before and just suddenly stopped :/
1DamPGa.gifoie.Pgg1_l68r_QDSN.png9WJeET7.gif
I'm also having this problem. However, Higher or Lower works just fine for me.
I'm also having this problem. However, Higher or Lower works just fine for me.
I'm not going to be on FR very much now :( Please, if anybody is looking for dragons, click the link below! I might even consider giving away some of my dragons.
forsale.png13891402.png9370192.png14381553.png And more!
Same here. Anyone heard anything about when this problem will be fixed.
Same here. Anyone heard anything about when this problem will be fixed.
@Sheba Just a quick question, did it say something about Flash being vulnerable? if so you might need to update it. FF started disabling flash if it is outdated (Which is a PAIN) and keeps asking you to enable it.

My sister and I are also having this same problem. However, for me it is just the fairgrounds, coli just opened fine.
@Sheba Just a quick question, did it say something about Flash being vulnerable? if so you might need to update it. FF started disabling flash if it is outdated (Which is a PAIN) and keeps asking you to enable it.

My sister and I are also having this same problem. However, for me it is just the fairgrounds, coli just opened fine.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
I'm having this problem, too. I use Chrome, I can access the coliseum, but I can't access the fairgrounds. I tried switching sockets multiple times, logging out and then back in, and restarting my computer to no effect.
I'm having this problem, too. I use Chrome, I can access the coliseum, but I can't access the fairgrounds. I tried switching sockets multiple times, logging out and then back in, and restarting my computer to no effect.
pwJjkMF.pngk855BgQ.pngv6rTD6G.png
1 2 3 4 5 6