Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Deleting Messages
1 2 3 4 5 6
same. google chrome. i can only delete them if im actually in the message
same. google chrome. i can only delete them if im actually in the message
+3 FR time
Free Maxed Cauldron use here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2374963
Same problem, Chrome
Same problem, Chrome
image.png
Same issue. Chrome.
Same issue. Chrome.
Same problem. Google Chrome.
Same problem. Google Chrome.
[quote name="Devildove" date=2015-07-08 09:17:59] Also experiencing this bug. I use Chrome. [/quote]
Devildove wrote on 2015-07-08:
Also experiencing this bug. I use Chrome.
Same!

Chrome for Mac Version 43.0.2357.124 (64-bit)

OS X 10.10.2
Same!

Chrome for Mac Version 43.0.2357.124 (64-bit)

OS X 10.10.2
Same here,

I'm using Google Chrome Version 43.0.2357.132 m and Firefox Version 39.0, and when I select the delete option in Messages, it brings up the warning with the "Yes" or "No" buttons and is unresponsive. I have to refresh the page to leave and none of my messages have been affected. Clearing browser cookies doesn't seem to affect it.
Same here,

I'm using Google Chrome Version 43.0.2357.132 m and Firefox Version 39.0, and when I select the delete option in Messages, it brings up the warning with the "Yes" or "No" buttons and is unresponsive. I have to refresh the page to leave and none of my messages have been affected. Clearing browser cookies doesn't seem to affect it.
[quote name="AmethystaB" date=2015-07-08 11:56:41] Same here, I'm using Google Chrome Version 43.0.2357.132 m and Firefox Version 39.0, and when I select the delete option in Messages, it brings up the warning with the "Yes" or "No" buttons and is unresponsive. I have to refresh the page to leave and none of my messages have been affected. Clearing browser cookies doesn't seem to affect it. [/quote] also, deleting from within messages works, its only on the page of message listing where the pop-up box remain unresponsive.
AmethystaB wrote on 2015-07-08:
Same here,

also, deleting from within messages works, its only on the page of message listing where the pop-up box remain unresponsive.
YdIcPGG.png l3B4Qja.png BzPZ7gW.png
kZatdD2.png
I experienced this yesterday on my iPhone5s (using Google Chrome), but it works fine now for some reason.
I experienced this yesterday on my iPhone5s (using Google Chrome), but it works fine now for some reason.
same, started last night (july 7)
same, started last night (july 7)
99ngpj.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6