Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | (Definitely A) Possible Gathering Glitch
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Oooh, three days running for me.
Oooh, three days running for me.
Still got my appropriate number of turns.

Still never got my missing ones from last day of the festival. Pretty disappointing since other missing ones were acknowledged before and taken care of.
Still got my appropriate number of turns.

Still never got my missing ones from last day of the festival. Pretty disappointing since other missing ones were acknowledged before and taken care of.
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
I've forwarded the information to the engineers for further investigation. We apologize for the delayed reply and thank you for your patience.
I've forwarded the information to the engineers for further investigation. We apologize for the delayed reply and thank you for your patience.
I just saw I have my 5 missing turns, thank you!
title_layer_middle_x2.png
[quote name="Halista" date=2015-05-06 06:59:33] I just saw I have my 5 missing turns, thank you! [/quote]This
Halista wrote on 2015-05-06:
This
SFQhzL3.pngyCkAFg8.pngyPtBRD9.pngtumblr_nyl9awegtx1sbxtq7o4_75sq.pngJLu5v3r.png
EFiImB7.png
8QN6ypU.png
Me too, thank you!
Me too, thank you!
tumblr_otxe4lVheo1wwx926o1_1280.jpg
Mine as well, thank you! ^_^
Mine as well, thank you! ^_^
Come to the dork side. Do not make me de-story you. Image © Diaktoros
DriftAwayBanner_zpsd03e0e45.jpg tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
DNOE36T.png
(water-only links)
I didn't get mine. :| Or get to use them if they showed up mid-FR-day, at any rate.

I did my gathering fairly soon after rollover, as I often do, and the normal 15 turns were there.

Didn't have any reason to go back and check again later, since I'd already gathered for the day. Just checked the front page and saw the message (checking the front page is another thing I usually do fairly soon after rollover).

So I guess they awarded the extra turns somewhere in the middle of the FR day yesterday? (Don't know why I was thinking this would be a thing that when it happened, would happen at rollover with the rest of the turns...and that's on me for assuming.)

No big deal anyway, I suppose, I mean it's just five turns. Just disappointing, that I was on most of the day yesterday, but sounds like my timing for gathering and checking the front page penalized me out of getting to use them. ^^;
I didn't get mine. :| Or get to use them if they showed up mid-FR-day, at any rate.

I did my gathering fairly soon after rollover, as I often do, and the normal 15 turns were there.

Didn't have any reason to go back and check again later, since I'd already gathered for the day. Just checked the front page and saw the message (checking the front page is another thing I usually do fairly soon after rollover).

So I guess they awarded the extra turns somewhere in the middle of the FR day yesterday? (Don't know why I was thinking this would be a thing that when it happened, would happen at rollover with the rest of the turns...and that's on me for assuming.)

No big deal anyway, I suppose, I mean it's just five turns. Just disappointing, that I was on most of the day yesterday, but sounds like my timing for gathering and checking the front page penalized me out of getting to use them. ^^;
TCC_04-sig.png Millennium Merchant Mafia NPeGYYg.png GFQXkBh.png
@Tsaiah
You mean they disappear at roll over? Because that wouldn't make sense at all. There are a lot of people who only check the gathering page once and the tiny announcement on the front page is easily missed as well. I agree it would have been better to add them at rollover.
@Tsaiah
You mean they disappear at roll over? Because that wouldn't make sense at all. There are a lot of people who only check the gathering page once and the tiny announcement on the front page is easily missed as well. I agree it would have been better to add them at rollover.
title_layer_middle_x2.png
[quote name="Tsaiah" date=2015-05-07 01:15:04] I didn't get mine. :| Or get to use them if they showed up mid-FR-day, at any rate. I did my gathering fairly soon after rollover, as I often do, and the normal 15 turns were there. ... No big deal anyway, I suppose, I mean it's just five turns. Just disappointing, that I was on most of the day yesterday, but sounds like my timing for gathering and checking the front page penalized me out of getting to use them. ^^; [/quote] Yeah, same here. (I have a sneaking suspicion that maybe I didn't get mine, however, because I thought I'd been keeping a pretty close eye on my gem total, at the very least, and didn't notice that go up by 1--it's possible I simply missed it, however.) It really isn't that big a deal, especially since the festival's over...more just something I'd like to see kept in mind for future issues like this. I too had assumed turns were only awarded at rollover, and don't necessarily make a habit of checking the site status feed frequently enough to see otherwise. (Even something like a PM giving ups a heads-up when the extra turns were rewarded would have helped. ^^;; ) But thank you to the FR staff for addressing this. :) Do appreciate it! (Yes, @Halista, pretty sure they'd unfortunately have disappeared at rollover as normal. Had the normal 15 turns at rollover yesterday and today here, in any case.)
Tsaiah wrote on 2015-05-07:
Yeah, same here. (I have a sneaking suspicion that maybe I didn't get mine, however, because I thought I'd been keeping a pretty close eye on my gem total, at the very least, and didn't notice that go up by 1--it's possible I simply missed it, however.)

It really isn't that big a deal, especially since the festival's over...more just something I'd like to see kept in mind for future issues like this. I too had assumed turns were only awarded at rollover, and don't necessarily make a habit of checking the site status feed frequently enough to see otherwise. (Even something like a PM giving ups a heads-up when the extra turns were rewarded would have helped. ^^;; )

But thank you to the FR staff for addressing this. :) Do appreciate it!

(Yes, @Halista, pretty sure they'd unfortunately have disappeared at rollover as normal. Had the normal 15 turns at rollover yesterday and today here, in any case.)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15