Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Achievements
several achievements have not appeared(such as the treasure count) once the conditions have been met
several achievements have not appeared(such as the treasure count) once the conditions have been met
@bweird achievements are known to lag. Best thing to do is just wait :3
@bweird achievements are known to lag. Best thing to do is just wait :3
halfbanner2_zps706d0aaa.jpg
@coalescency I thought that was it too, but I've earned other achievements and their points haven't shown up for it (Brawler). 50,000 treasure and the 100,000 treasure have not shown up as achieved and the conditions were met a day ago. Embracing Diversity also has not shown up.
@coalescency I thought that was it too, but I've earned other achievements and their points haven't shown up for it (Brawler). 50,000 treasure and the 100,000 treasure have not shown up as achieved and the conditions were met a day ago. Embracing Diversity also has not shown up.
@Bweird Sometimes it can even take a week or more. Especially the embracing diversity one. Also the point totals can lag on the top right and in your forum posts but your total is correctly shown on your profile (50 points). There's a lot of laggy things on the site unfortunately xD
@Bweird Sometimes it can even take a week or more. Especially the embracing diversity one. Also the point totals can lag on the top right and in your forum posts but your total is correctly shown on your profile (50 points). There's a lot of laggy things on the site unfortunately xD
halfbanner2_zps706d0aaa.jpg
Coalescency would be correct with this collection achievements such as the embracing diversity, getting the chess set, getting all the runes and getting all the dolls have been known to take some time to crop up when the requirements have been met all that can really be done about it is waiting.
Coalescency would be correct with this collection achievements such as the embracing diversity, getting the chess set, getting all the runes and getting all the dolls have been known to take some time to crop up when the requirements have been met all that can really be done about it is waiting.
EOrlrwo.giftumblr_inline_nbaduf8oZw1qg78ij.png
Hello @Bweird! There is currently a lag in Achievements being awarded and it may take some time for them to show up. If you like, you can report them to the tracked thread here. Thank you for your patience and I'm sorry for any inconvienence!
Hello @Bweird! There is currently a lag in Achievements being awarded and it may take some time for them to show up. If you like, you can report them to the tracked thread here. Thank you for your patience and I'm sorry for any inconvienence!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.