Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Logged in and out randomly
It looks stable now but for a while it was really crazy. This morning (~6:45) I discovered I had been logged out overnight. Ok, I go to log back in but it refuses my credentials (which I have remembered on my computer). I try to go to the main page to log in but then I [i]am[/i] logged in and my info pops up. I try to go to my lair and get this screen: [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/60845e5d05fb0bed28f58b43ef1cd4f1/tumblr_ndjj3xf29l1rdox3eo1_500.png[/img] Without doing anything I try to go to my profile and get this screen: [img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/233e8d7b108a275fa9517aebaad1778b/tumblr_ndjj3xf29l1rdox3eo2_500.png[/img] I cleared my cache, logged back in and stayed logged in on this tab enough to get here, but in another tab the glitch was still going on. I tried to log in once more and it looks like it's stabilized. I was able to navigate to my lair and refresh this page while still logged in.
It looks stable now but for a while it was really crazy. This morning (~6:45) I discovered I had been logged out overnight. Ok, I go to log back in but it refuses my credentials (which I have remembered on my computer). I try to go to the main page to log in but then I am logged in and my info pops up. I try to go to my lair and get this screen:
tumblr_ndjj3xf29l1rdox3eo1_500.png
Without doing anything I try to go to my profile and get this screen:
tumblr_ndjj3xf29l1rdox3eo2_500.png
I cleared my cache, logged back in and stayed logged in on this tab enough to get here, but in another tab the glitch was still going on.
I tried to log in once more and it looks like it's stabilized. I was able to navigate to my lair and refresh this page while still logged in.
Happiness can be found in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light
@AlphaTwin

Ok....few things. the remember me button does not work. So in order to make sure you are completely logged in, you need to log out on the home page ((the www1 page)), put all your info back in by typing everything and uncheck the remember me button. Doing that should log you in to the entire site. Sadly, you need to do this everytime you reopen your browser and want to get on FR or after the midnight maintenance.
@AlphaTwin

Ok....few things. the remember me button does not work. So in order to make sure you are completely logged in, you need to log out on the home page ((the www1 page)), put all your info back in by typing everything and uncheck the remember me button. Doing that should log you in to the entire site. Sadly, you need to do this everytime you reopen your browser and want to get on FR or after the midnight maintenance.
lbl_zps629899b3.png
This just happened to me too. Any account sensitive areas (need an account to view such as clan pages & flight forum) it would say I'm logged out and when I swapped to games it claimed I was logged in. I ended up re-logging in and it fixed it. Normally I don't get randomly logged out like this, it was very odd.

This kinda thing happens when I try to log in from any page other than the home. It goes through but ends up redirecting me to the home page and making me log in again.

Also, the remember me only remembers your username, nothing else. So it should have no effect on this.
This just happened to me too. Any account sensitive areas (need an account to view such as clan pages & flight forum) it would say I'm logged out and when I swapped to games it claimed I was logged in. I ended up re-logging in and it fixed it. Normally I don't get randomly logged out like this, it was very odd.

This kinda thing happens when I try to log in from any page other than the home. It goes through but ends up redirecting me to the home page and making me log in again.

Also, the remember me only remembers your username, nothing else. So it should have no effect on this.
tumblr_inline_nk71ajhrKe1qg2i5p.png
I'm experiencing this as well.
As far as I can guess, it's tied to the crossover between the www and www1 portions of the website. Simply re-logging in so that I'm logging in "both" places resolves the issue and I can use the site normally, but it's incredibly annoying.
I'm experiencing this as well.
As far as I can guess, it's tied to the crossover between the www and www1 portions of the website. Simply re-logging in so that I'm logging in "both" places resolves the issue and I can use the site normally, but it's incredibly annoying.
pixel art adopt of Snowdrop the veilspun, by Ambulocetus

she/her | FR +2
previously Tuberose
@Tuberose @Mantekrea @Alphatwin:

Thank you for your report, guys!

This is currently a know issue, and as Tuberose said, it is indeed related to the www1 and www websites. For some reason logging in isn't quite synchronised. We currently have a tracked thread for this issue. If you could add onto the reports there with the required data in the OP that would be highly appreciated (although it is ofcourse not mandatory to do so!)

I will be locking this thread as the correct link has been provided.
Thank you! c:
@Tuberose @Mantekrea @Alphatwin:

Thank you for your report, guys!

This is currently a know issue, and as Tuberose said, it is indeed related to the www1 and www websites. For some reason logging in isn't quite synchronised. We currently have a tracked thread for this issue. If you could add onto the reports there with the required data in the OP that would be highly appreciated (although it is ofcourse not mandatory to do so!)

I will be locking this thread as the correct link has been provided.
Thank you! c: