Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Diversity Acheivement not Awarded
Anybody else have a problem with this? I've had all four starter breeds in my lair for the longest time and still haven't been awarded the Embracing Diversity achievement.
Anybody else have a problem with this? I've had all four starter breeds in my lair for the longest time and still haven't been awarded the Embracing Diversity achievement.
Hi @Coltshot1! There's currently a significant lag in certain Achievements being awarded. Thank you for your patience while we work the bugs out of things! :)
Hi @Coltshot1! There's currently a significant lag in certain Achievements being awarded. Thank you for your patience while we work the bugs out of things! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Thank you! I knew about the lag on the chess one but I hadn't seen anyone mention this one.
@JCStitches Thank you! I knew about the lag on the chess one but I hadn't seen anyone mention this one.