Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragons not loading in lair
1 2
Some of the Dragons on page four of my lair are not loading at all, I took screenshots because I'm not exactly sure if it's only an issue on my side or not, or if it was simply a temporary bug. [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/3d8227e8e10c6b76d5de9fe66d3c1c0d/tumblr_inline_ncau2qsCBd1rm1oyr.png[/img] [i]Before:[/i] [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/1915f6849e9ea83aa9f75a7b8f74ed45/tumblr_inline_ncauohklmy1rm1oyr.png[/img] (Glad I got a screenshot of the lair beforehand. Even if it's just the three last ones.) These Dragons, I cannot access through my lair, but can be accessed through links and scrolling backwards from the first Dragon in my lair. Kaon's, I can also get to, but the page doesn't load correctly, at all. [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/739cfd9db59db4ce603f0124e54808b6/tumblr_inline_ncau2f0AXg1rm1oyr.png[/img] I am not sure if this will correct itself in time, or it is actually a glitch. I noticed it around 3:20am, server time, and earlier (around midnight, after maintenance) they were all loading correctly. I waited it out a little to see if it fixed itself, but so far that'd be a big no. I felt as if submitting this into the bug reports forum was the right way to do this, sorry if it isn't. I'm just fairly concerned about my poor Dragons' well-beings xD
Some of the Dragons on page four of my lair are not loading at all, I took screenshots because I'm not exactly sure if it's only an issue on my side or not, or if it was simply a temporary bug.
tumblr_inline_ncau2qsCBd1rm1oyr.png
Before:
tumblr_inline_ncauohklmy1rm1oyr.png
(Glad I got a screenshot of the lair beforehand. Even if it's just the three last ones.)
These Dragons, I cannot access through my lair, but can be accessed through links and scrolling backwards from the first Dragon in my lair.
Kaon's, I can also get to, but the page doesn't load correctly, at all.
tumblr_inline_ncau2f0AXg1rm1oyr.png
I am not sure if this will correct itself in time, or it is actually a glitch. I noticed it around 3:20am, server time, and earlier (around midnight, after maintenance) they were all loading correctly. I waited it out a little to see if it fixed itself, but so far that'd be a big no.
I felt as if submitting this into the bug reports forum was the right way to do this, sorry if it isn't. I'm just fairly concerned about my poor Dragons' well-beings xD
I'm having the same issue. After the first four on page four, I can't see anyone. I can see number 5's name, but that's it. Then, page five is completely normal.

Edit: I also can't see your page 4..
I'm having the same issue. After the first four on page four, I can't see anyone. I can see number 5's name, but that's it. Then, page five is completely normal.

Edit: I also can't see your page 4..
tumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo1_400.pngtumblr_otwl7n9w6Z1vrqprjo2_400.png
I'm having the same issue. Page 5 for me, I should have a full page but only two dragons load (well, one dragon and one blank space with only "unnamed" showing). I've cleared the cache etc and no change.
I'm having the same issue. Page 5 for me, I should have a full page but only two dragons load (well, one dragon and one blank space with only "unnamed" showing). I've cleared the cache etc and no change.
Same for me
Same for me
Simmy27star_tiny1_zpsyjvxxiab.gifTAnznlj.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_simmy27star_by_vampireselene13-d9h0gf9.gif
Oh, okay, so I'm definitely not the only one. I'm not sure rather to be relieved or concerned.
Oh, okay, so I'm definitely not the only one. I'm not sure rather to be relieved or concerned.
And me..... on page 6 - I just bought some dragons and one is missing entirely (but treasure has been taken) and one will not load even though the name is showing
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=44508&page=6tp://
Used both Chrome and Firefox
And me..... on page 6 - I just bought some dragons and one is missing entirely (but treasure has been taken) and one will not load even though the name is showing
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=44508&page=6tp://
Used both Chrome and Firefox
V8GfXRi.jpg
I have the same issue. All hatchlings that were due to grow up today have glitched out their lair pages. I was able to get my fodder hatchlings loaded in the Coli and train and exalt them (even without seeing them), which was great. That cleared up one page.
I have the same issue. All hatchlings that were due to grow up today have glitched out their lair pages. I was able to get my fodder hatchlings loaded in the Coli and train and exalt them (even without seeing them), which was great. That cleared up one page.
Same problem here! I can't see anything past the first two dragons on my page 4, and a blank slot for the third.
Same problem here! I can't see anything past the first two dragons on my page 4, and a blank slot for the third.
ezimba12662220866100.gif
I hope this gets resolved soon. I have two (almost) whole pages of dragons I can't see or do anything with (I have a lot of hatchlings, and several close to the top of the page were due to grow up today).

Just very annoying, I can't even go and play with a majority of my familiars already on dragons!
I hope this gets resolved soon. I have two (almost) whole pages of dragons I can't see or do anything with (I have a lot of hatchlings, and several close to the top of the page were due to grow up today).

Just very annoying, I can't even go and play with a majority of my familiars already on dragons!
Page six for me, starting with the hatchlings due to grow up today, through the end of that page. Page seven is fine. And I don't name mine til they grow up, so can't take them into coli.
Page six for me, starting with the hatchlings due to grow up today, through the end of that page. Page seven is fine. And I don't name mine til they grow up, so can't take them into coli.
FR_Banners_Lightning_4.png
1 2