Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Pretty sure the coliseum crashed XD
[img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/9a377a7de2159aab6855fc52daed6a4b/tumblr_nbus8ejIt91tirtuxo1_500.jpg[/img] I get the feeling this isn't supposed to happen :P It was glitching a little bit and taking a while for moves to go through, then it suddenly did this and got stuck. I've refreshed it and it seems fine, I just kinda wanted to show how ridiculous it was.
tumblr_nbus8ejIt91tirtuxo1_500.jpg

I get the feeling this isn't supposed to happen :P
It was glitching a little bit and taking a while for moves to go through, then it suddenly did this and got stuck. I've refreshed it and it seems fine, I just kinda wanted to show how ridiculous it was.
Hello @Traumacom! This is a known issue - it happens once and a while! The tracked thread for this issue is here!

Since the appropriate link has been provided, I will now lock this thread as a duplicate. Thank you! :)
Hello @Traumacom! This is a known issue - it happens once and a while! The tracked thread for this issue is here!

Since the appropriate link has been provided, I will now lock this thread as a duplicate. Thank you! :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.