Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum crash?
So, I was leveling a dragon I was going to exalt with my two lvl 25 dragons in the mire, and as the enemy was casting this happened? [img]https://31.media.tumblr.com/5ece144f0614223d63ccf83f91228d6f/tumblr_inline_n9r0f4grTg1rty3ks.png[/img] I have no idea how this happened, but it completely froze it, and the sprite of the dragon I was leveling disappeared as well? nothing really bad happened other than having to start grinding all over again but I haven't heard of this happening before so I think it's pretty odd.
So, I was leveling a dragon I was going to exalt with my two lvl 25 dragons in the mire, and as the enemy was casting this happened?
tumblr_inline_n9r0f4grTg1rty3ks.png
I have no idea how this happened, but it completely froze it, and the sprite of the dragon I was leveling disappeared as well? nothing really bad happened other than having to start grinding all over again but I haven't heard of this happening before so I think it's pretty odd.
tXKbExw.png
Thank you for your report, @serpensdi! This is a known issue and the tracked thread for it is here if you would like to add your report. It's easier to keep track of issues when they are kept in one place :)

I'll be locking this thread as a duplicate now that the appropriate link has been provided. Thank you again and feel free to PM me with any further questions!
Thank you for your report, @serpensdi! This is a known issue and the tracked thread for it is here if you would like to add your report. It's easier to keep track of issues when they are kept in one place :)

I'll be locking this thread as a duplicate now that the appropriate link has been provided. Thank you again and feel free to PM me with any further questions!
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.