Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Disappearing dragons
Okay, so my alerts have been glitchy all day. Now I just accepted dragons from CR for 1 treasure. It took 2 off, then I went to my lair. It put 2 treasure back on and the dragons aren't there! What is this?

EDIT: Okay, so my treasure is still messed up but I think that maybe all the dragons are in my lair? It's hard to tell because they're scattered over the first few pages.

EDIT 2: Yes, they are there. Scattered, but there. My treasure has decided to go up and down randomly by a few points but I think it's finally settled.
Okay, so my alerts have been glitchy all day. Now I just accepted dragons from CR for 1 treasure. It took 2 off, then I went to my lair. It put 2 treasure back on and the dragons aren't there! What is this?

EDIT: Okay, so my treasure is still messed up but I think that maybe all the dragons are in my lair? It's hard to tell because they're scattered over the first few pages.

EDIT 2: Yes, they are there. Scattered, but there. My treasure has decided to go up and down randomly by a few points but I think it's finally settled.
1qad2pq.jpg