Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Skin vanished?
Hello! I noticed recently that one of the skins I store in my hoard has gone missing. Since it's an old thunder born pearl catcher skin and the thundercrack carnivale is on, I thought I'd see if I could sell it-

But when I went through my inventory, it's no longer there?

I've tried selling it a few times with no success so I was quietly terrified that maybe I had deleted an auction sold message with treasure in it.... But going through my alerts doesn't mention anything about successfully selling the skin. I don't have a way to prove that I had the skin, but I assume that if the FR staff went through their data they would see it going up and down in my action history or in my hoard data, or being put on and off my dragons?

I'm really at a loss and rather upset because that skin was from the very first carnivale, and therefore they're limited in number-

I could just be being silly and it's /somewhere/, but I'd really love some help on the matter.
Hello! I noticed recently that one of the skins I store in my hoard has gone missing. Since it's an old thunder born pearl catcher skin and the thundercrack carnivale is on, I thought I'd see if I could sell it-

But when I went through my inventory, it's no longer there?

I've tried selling it a few times with no success so I was quietly terrified that maybe I had deleted an auction sold message with treasure in it.... But going through my alerts doesn't mention anything about successfully selling the skin. I don't have a way to prove that I had the skin, but I assume that if the FR staff went through their data they would see it going up and down in my action history or in my hoard data, or being put on and off my dragons?

I'm really at a loss and rather upset because that skin was from the very first carnivale, and therefore they're limited in number-

I could just be being silly and it's /somewhere/, but I'd really love some help on the matter.
@Jesseth I'm very sorry to hear you're having trouble! The only people who can help with that sort of issue are the Administrators, though. Please submit a ticket through Contact Us :)
@Jesseth I'm very sorry to hear you're having trouble! The only people who can help with that sort of issue are the Administrators, though. Please submit a ticket through Contact Us :)
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.