Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | No "auction expired" PMs?
I haven't gotten any auction expired PMs and I can't tell if the items I tried to sell are being returned to my hoard or not. Is this happening to anyone else?

Nvm, it was just super delayed.
I haven't gotten any auction expired PMs and I can't tell if the items I tried to sell are being returned to my hoard or not. Is this happening to anyone else?

Nvm, it was just super delayed.
@umbreon241

This is not a bug and is actually the intended function of the Auction House. In order to avoid server stress there is a delay from the time your auction expires to the point in which your items are returned to you. During this time, your items and dragons will appear as if they are still in the Auction House however they will not be listed on the activity page. Within an hour, your items should be returned to you and you should receive an expired auction message. :)
@umbreon241

This is not a bug and is actually the intended function of the Auction House. In order to avoid server stress there is a delay from the time your auction expires to the point in which your items are returned to you. During this time, your items and dragons will appear as if they are still in the Auction House however they will not be listed on the activity page. Within an hour, your items should be returned to you and you should receive an expired auction message. :)

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.

@Athame Thank you! I was getting a little worried, but then I got a ton of expired auction notifications at once. c:
@Athame Thank you! I was getting a little worried, but then I got a ton of expired auction notifications at once. c:
@umbreon241

No problem. This is likely to happen every time you list something on the Auction House that does not sell. :)

I will be locking this thread as it is not a bug.
@umbreon241

No problem. This is likely to happen every time you list something on the Auction House that does not sell. :)

I will be locking this thread as it is not a bug.

Volunteer Moderator.
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.

I am currently offline and unavailable to answer pings or messages.