Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dominance Victory bugs.
There was no announcement proclaiming Plague dominance last night, and this morning Plague members didn't get the extra gathering turn. (The MP discount is correct, but I don't know whether or not the +250t/day is, since I don't remember what I had last night.)Wasn't sure if this was the case last week or not, since a brief search didn't bring anything up, so apologies if this is a duplicate topic.
There was no announcement proclaiming Plague dominance last night, and this morning Plague members didn't get the extra gathering turn. (The MP discount is correct, but I don't know whether or not the +250t/day is, since I don't remember what I had last night.)Wasn't sure if this was the case last week or not, since a brief search didn't bring anything up, so apologies if this is a duplicate topic.
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

Confirmed by multiple Plague members; also weighing in that I am 99% sure I did not receive the extra treasure.
Confirmed by multiple Plague members; also weighing in that I am 99% sure I did not receive the extra treasure.
Light flight person here chiming in to say we still appear to have the extra gathering turns. We are not getting the buffs for the dragons but I don't know about the treasure I wasn't paying attention to my amount.
Light flight person here chiming in to say we still appear to have the extra gathering turns. We are not getting the buffs for the dragons but I don't know about the treasure I wasn't paying attention to my amount.
I will buy Insects, PM me.
f5IQTkD.png
I didn't get my extra gathering turn today either. MP discounts are working though
I didn't get my extra gathering turn today either. MP discounts are working though
9b0PCpf.png
Yeah, I also confirm I didn't get extra gathering turns...
Yeah, I also confirm I didn't get extra gathering turns...
m2yLT5E.png
Confirming lack of extra gathering turn as well.
Confirming lack of extra gathering turn as well.
Bodies Are Disgusting - Modern Lovecraftian-horror novel available now on Amazon US
Artist or crafter? Try CorgiHat Project Planner, free on Google Play!
I was completely unaware that Plague reached dominance, and only came here because I wondered why there was no announcement of who reached dominance this week. I don't have extra turns/
I was completely unaware that Plague reached dominance, and only came here because I wondered why there was no announcement of who reached dominance this week. I don't have extra turns/