Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Food Conversion
The last couple days the food that I've gathered and converted from my hoard hasn't been added to my reserves.

I figured I might have just hit the sell button by accident the first time, but I made sure that I was clicking convert this time, and everything disappeared but I still didn't get any points from it.
That's a lot of food that I've lost now... any idea why this is happening?
The last couple days the food that I've gathered and converted from my hoard hasn't been added to my reserves.

I figured I might have just hit the sell button by accident the first time, but I made sure that I was clicking convert this time, and everything disappeared but I still didn't get any points from it.
That's a lot of food that I've lost now... any idea why this is happening?
14445.png 14555.png 16454.png
@MachinesWay, thank you for submitting your report!

That's very strange, and I'm sorry to hear that's happening.
If you have checked that you are not clicking the "sell" button and are absolutely certain the food is not being converted, I would recommend sending a ticket to Contact Us so the admins can look into the issue. They can most likely bring some closure to the situation and see what is happening. :)
@MachinesWay, thank you for submitting your report!

That's very strange, and I'm sorry to hear that's happening.
If you have checked that you are not clicking the "sell" button and are absolutely certain the food is not being converted, I would recommend sending a ticket to Contact Us so the admins can look into the issue. They can most likely bring some closure to the situation and see what is happening. :)
tumblr_inline_n2p6rtN9Me1rbkiuh.gif