Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Have Chess Set - No Achievement
Finally collected the last queen I needed to fulfill the requirements to get the chess set achievement. Thought maybe if I waited it would right itself, but it's been a day or so now and still nothing. Is this a known issue?
Finally collected the last queen I needed to fulfill the requirements to get the chess set achievement. Thought maybe if I waited it would right itself, but it's been a day or so now and still nothing. Is this a known issue?
FRLL21T.png
VUFjPIB.png
Hello, @Axikor! This is indeed a well known issue, the tracking thread for it is here. The developers are working on figuring out why there is such a delay in collection achievements registering.

For now you'll have to hang onto the entire chess set until the achievement finally comes through. Sorry about that!

Locking thread, as you have been directed to the tracked one. :)
Hello, @Axikor! This is indeed a well known issue, the tracking thread for it is here. The developers are working on figuring out why there is such a delay in collection achievements registering.

For now you'll have to hang onto the entire chess set until the achievement finally comes through. Sorry about that!

Locking thread, as you have been directed to the tracked one. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png