Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Cheated when buying shimmer gene
I just went to buy the shimmer gene at the marketplace and was charged 200 gems, instead of the 1200 gems, and then received nothing. So I just lost 200 gems!!!! This happened to me about a month ago and I wrote for assistance and received none from FlightRising. All I received was a reply that it could not have happened so they would not assist me. That time I was out 200 gems also.
This time I want some real assistance and I want my gems back so that I can purchase the shimmer gene. Surely you can look on this account and see that I attempted to purchase the gene, was charged 200 gems, and then received nothing.
Please refund me the 200 gems. That is all I want. And please check into why this happens periodically at the marketplace.
Thank you,
Cndrow
I just went to buy the shimmer gene at the marketplace and was charged 200 gems, instead of the 1200 gems, and then received nothing. So I just lost 200 gems!!!! This happened to me about a month ago and I wrote for assistance and received none from FlightRising. All I received was a reply that it could not have happened so they would not assist me. That time I was out 200 gems also.
This time I want some real assistance and I want my gems back so that I can purchase the shimmer gene. Surely you can look on this account and see that I attempted to purchase the gene, was charged 200 gems, and then received nothing.
Please refund me the 200 gems. That is all I want. And please check into why this happens periodically at the marketplace.
Thank you,
Cndrow
Hello @cndrow, customer service requests need to go through Contact Us. Thank you.
Hello @cndrow, customer service requests need to go through Contact Us. Thank you.