Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coli- death before losing all energy
Hi! I was playing in the coli, and I know it only shows that one of my dragons are alive but my top dragon also had health. I was playing in the mire against two psyworms and a brilliant psyworm, and had beat all of them except the last psyworm (i was about to kill it with eliminate)
then it shot the dragon I was raising (a lvl 5 dragon) which did faint (the middle one) and that screen came up saying everyone had fainted.
coliissues_zps85aa4a80.png
I noticed this was not on the list of known issues so I wanted to mention it in case it happens again (or to someone else)
thanks everyone!
Hi! I was playing in the coli, and I know it only shows that one of my dragons are alive but my top dragon also had health. I was playing in the mire against two psyworms and a brilliant psyworm, and had beat all of them except the last psyworm (i was about to kill it with eliminate)
then it shot the dragon I was raising (a lvl 5 dragon) which did faint (the middle one) and that screen came up saying everyone had fainted.
coliissues_zps85aa4a80.png
I noticed this was not on the list of known issues so I wanted to mention it in case it happens again (or to someone else)
thanks everyone!
Sorry @Zigzagoon! It's not on the list, but this is a known issue! Enfeeble (Psywurm) does damage that doesn't show up. So it appears a dragon has HP left when it doesn't.
Sorry @Zigzagoon! It's not on the list, but this is a known issue! Enfeeble (Psywurm) does damage that doesn't show up. So it appears a dragon has HP left when it doesn't.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches: thank you for letting me know! I will be more prompt in killing them next time as I was always saving them for last due to enfeeble not appearing to do any damage XP
@JCStitches: thank you for letting me know! I will be more prompt in killing them next time as I was always saving them for last due to enfeeble not appearing to do any damage XP