Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Coliseum is ... Weird?
Just started playing in the Training Fields when I noticed a few things were off.
scB717p.png
My Fae dragons sprite is backward. And the animation is not present for my Pearlcatcher either. Curious!
Just started playing in the Training Fields when I noticed a few things were off.
scB717p.png
My Fae dragons sprite is backward. And the animation is not present for my Pearlcatcher either. Curious!
Yr0dYV1.png7lzw73A.png
I have a feeling you'll need to refresh the sprite from your lair first, since they're not even updated into the Adult sprite yet O: see if it's fixed by then
I have a feeling you'll need to refresh the sprite from your lair first, since they're not even updated into the Adult sprite yet O: see if it's fixed by then
wsOW4pd.png
@Musikaravaa - There's currently a bug where a hatchling's image doesn't update properly. It looks distorted, blurry and too big. To fix this, either hit the little red refresh arrow to the right of their name in your lair, equip some apparel to them, or have a friend look at their dragon page (or do it yourself in another browser). Any of those three actions will update their image and make them appear as an adult.

Your spiral and fae still have their hatchling images in the Coliseum. To see their adult images, reload the Coliseum after you've updated their images in the lair. (I went and viewed all your hatchlings, so they should look like adults now!) Pearlcatchers don't have an idle animation, btw.
@Musikaravaa - There's currently a bug where a hatchling's image doesn't update properly. It looks distorted, blurry and too big. To fix this, either hit the little red refresh arrow to the right of their name in your lair, equip some apparel to them, or have a friend look at their dragon page (or do it yourself in another browser). Any of those three actions will update their image and make them appear as an adult.

Your spiral and fae still have their hatchling images in the Coliseum. To see their adult images, reload the Coliseum after you've updated their images in the lair. (I went and viewed all your hatchlings, so they should look like adults now!) Pearlcatchers don't have an idle animation, btw.
also it depends on if they are male/female. the baby will face the same direction as the adult would I've noticed. same thing happens with SDs and a few others XP
also it depends on if they are male/female. the baby will face the same direction as the adult would I've noticed. same thing happens with SDs and a few others XP