Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Various Site Issues - 6/17
1 2 3 4 5
Still getting occasional issues with freezing in the Coliseum, usually at the end of battles sometimes on the enemies first turn. Intermittent over the past week, yet annoying :/
Still getting occasional issues with freezing in the Coliseum, usually at the end of battles sometimes on the enemies first turn. Intermittent over the past week, yet annoying :/
Hey everyone -

We believe that we've located and resolved the issue that was causing the features in this thread to break. Thank you all for the information!
Hey everyone -

We believe that we've located and resolved the issue that was causing the features in this thread to break. Thank you all for the information!
Flight Rising Developer
Project Management | Engineering Team Cheerleader | UI Designer
I don’t experience those bugs listed above but I have major problems in the Coliseum! Monster Battles. My screen always freezes up when Meditate, Contuse and any secondary attack is played. Scratch and Healing Potions are pretty much the only things I can use. And if the opponent uses anything else expect Scratch and Snap and hits one of my dragons all freezes up. Once I let it run for almost an hour but it stayed stuck. It’s especially annoying when I spend quite a while on a battle and the last attack of the opponent monster is a Slash and puts the game on freeze.
And I don’t know where the bug is! In the game itself or lies the mistake by me? Please someone, help!
I don’t experience those bugs listed above but I have major problems in the Coliseum! Monster Battles. My screen always freezes up when Meditate, Contuse and any secondary attack is played. Scratch and Healing Potions are pretty much the only things I can use. And if the opponent uses anything else expect Scratch and Snap and hits one of my dragons all freezes up. Once I let it run for almost an hour but it stayed stuck. It’s especially annoying when I spend quite a while on a battle and the last attack of the opponent monster is a Slash and puts the game on freeze.
And I don’t know where the bug is! In the game itself or lies the mistake by me? Please someone, help!
fr_lead2_by_atroxreaperkaltbach-dbyjwsy.png
1 2 3 4 5