Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Can't log in from the main page
I'm having problems logging in from the main page (the one with the news, etc). If I enter my name and password (and yes, they are correct) and hit enter or the login button... nothing happens. If I click on another page from the left menu, it directs me to the 'ya have to log in to access this page' and using the login from that page I can get onto the site. I've had this problem on both computer running Chrome and phone running Safari. Not sure why it's only affecting the main page. I thought it might be a problem with my internet being Super Slow, but it doesn't seem to change based on how long I wait for the page to load, and I can still log on from other pages. Not a huge issue yet since I can still log in, but still annoying. Anyone else having this problem/any clue as to why this is happening?
I'm having problems logging in from the main page (the one with the news, etc). If I enter my name and password (and yes, they are correct) and hit enter or the login button... nothing happens. If I click on another page from the left menu, it directs me to the 'ya have to log in to access this page' and using the login from that page I can get onto the site. I've had this problem on both computer running Chrome and phone running Safari. Not sure why it's only affecting the main page. I thought it might be a problem with my internet being Super Slow, but it doesn't seem to change based on how long I wait for the page to load, and I can still log on from other pages. Not a huge issue yet since I can still log in, but still annoying. Anyone else having this problem/any clue as to why this is happening?
@Exuvia

I have that problem on my school computer. It may have to do with the same problem that prevents certain computers from running the games and coli properly; the firewall or some other system setting. I have no solution for you except log in from a different page.
@Exuvia

I have that problem on my school computer. It may have to do with the same problem that prevents certain computers from running the games and coli properly; the firewall or some other system setting. I have no solution for you except log in from a different page.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@SeaCrest

I've only been having this problem for the last few days - normally I can log in just fine, and run the games and coli and everything. But hopefully it will work itself out. If not, I don't mind using the alternate pages. Thanks!
@SeaCrest

I've only been having this problem for the last few days - normally I can log in just fine, and run the games and coli and everything. But hopefully it will work itself out. If not, I don't mind using the alternate pages. Thanks!