Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Info Box on Dragon's Pages Becomes Empty
I have found that if you put something in the info box at the bottom of a dragon's individual profile page then immediately bond with a familiar that is already attached to this same dragon that the info box will be wiped empty.

Having said that, I have also found a work around in that if you refresh the dragon's profile page by clicking at the top of the page on the dragon's name where appears to the left of "Dragon Lair »" before bonding with the familiar that the above bug I am reporting will not occur. (Naturally bonding with the familiar before editing the box will also cause it to not occur.)
I have found that if you put something in the info box at the bottom of a dragon's individual profile page then immediately bond with a familiar that is already attached to this same dragon that the info box will be wiped empty.

Having said that, I have also found a work around in that if you refresh the dragon's profile page by clicking at the top of the page on the dragon's name where appears to the left of "Dragon Lair »" before bonding with the familiar that the above bug I am reporting will not occur. (Naturally bonding with the familiar before editing the box will also cause it to not occur.)
qDavPTk.png
@Sachie

I wish I would have read this before doing just that. All the lovely information I had on a profile just went poof and I forgot to save it to a word document for later. ;u; Curse you foul familiar glitches!

Anyways thank you for providing a heads up and a temporary solution to avoiding this problem in the future!
@Sachie

I wish I would have read this before doing just that. All the lovely information I had on a profile just went poof and I forgot to save it to a word document for later. ;u; Curse you foul familiar glitches!

Anyways thank you for providing a heads up and a temporary solution to avoiding this problem in the future!
@Lunaticus I'm sorry to hear that you lost your info box stuff but at least you now know why it happened. :/
@Lunaticus I'm sorry to hear that you lost your info box stuff but at least you now know why it happened. :/
qDavPTk.png