Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Checkmate Achievement not Rewarded
I have more than 8 of both white & black pawns. More than 2 each of both white & black knights, bishops, and rooks. And at least one of each (black & white) queen & king. Yet, the achievement didn't trigger when I just opened a treasure chest with the white king I needed. [img]http://i59.tinypic.com/f00jrc.jpg[/img] The page of my hoard showing the pieces. Do I have to wait for rollover for it to trigger? Or do I have to get rid of the extra pieces?
I have more than 8 of both white & black pawns. More than 2 each of both white & black knights, bishops, and rooks. And at least one of each (black & white) queen & king. Yet, the achievement didn't trigger when I just opened a treasure chest with the white king I needed.

f00jrc.jpg

The page of my hoard showing the pieces.

Do I have to wait for rollover for it to trigger? Or do I have to get rid of the extra pieces?
Sometimes it takes until after the rollover for some things like collections to register that you got the achievement. Don't Fret!
Sometimes it takes until after the rollover for some things like collections to register that you got the achievement. Don't Fret!
Didn't have the achievement this morning either.
Didn't have the achievement this morning either.
@Shady

I've had the full chess sets (and more) for almost two months now with no achievement received |D
I don't really know what's up
I think there's an achievement issue thread hanging about somewhere in these forums
@Shady

I've had the full chess sets (and more) for almost two months now with no achievement received |D
I don't really know what's up
I think there's an achievement issue thread hanging about somewhere in these forums

newsig1_by_araktugage-d9o53os.png
The tracking thread for Achievement Bugs is here.
The tracking thread for Achievement Bugs is here.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.