Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Clan Energy Stuck at 100%
I go to my Dragon lair and they are all hungry, but my clan energy is still at 100% :/ ...this has been all day...
I go to my Dragon lair and they are all hungry, but my clan energy is still at 100% :/ ...this has been all day...
I'm having this issue as well.

I woke up to 100%, which I thought was odd- usually it's at 96% when I first log on for the day.
I didn't think to screenshot it- but they were definitely all down and ate the same amount as usual for the first feeding.

Twice throughout the day, I've peeked and seen that they needed a boost- what should have showed 98% by my guess was instead showing 100%.
I did screenshot that twice- the first time I noticed and this time- once on a single dragon's page and on the main lair, and the second time on the main lair.

Haven't fed them this round in case that will help to have the issue be looked into or whatnot.
I'm having this issue as well.

I woke up to 100%, which I thought was odd- usually it's at 96% when I first log on for the day.
I didn't think to screenshot it- but they were definitely all down and ate the same amount as usual for the first feeding.

Twice throughout the day, I've peeked and seen that they needed a boost- what should have showed 98% by my guess was instead showing 100%.
I did screenshot that twice- the first time I noticed and this time- once on a single dragon's page and on the main lair, and the second time on the main lair.

Haven't fed them this round in case that will help to have the issue be looked into or whatnot.
bHeX9bv.png
I have the same problem. Dragons are starting to get hungry but the bar still shows 100%.
I have the same problem. Dragons are starting to get hungry but the bar still shows 100%.
fr_plaguebanner_profile_by_seepranne-d6ghmos.gif
By seepratintti
Same problem here. My lair collectively ate about 50 points worth of all 4 resources even with my energy bar at 100%

Waiting for their energy to drop a little more visibly before taking a screenshot
Same problem here. My lair collectively ate about 50 points worth of all 4 resources even with my energy bar at 100%

Waiting for their energy to drop a little more visibly before taking a screenshot
@RedTSP
@Kipraw
@Neinka
@FaerieIshee

This is a display issue. Your dragons are still hungry if they appear hungry in your lair. The main thread is here.
@RedTSP
@Kipraw
@Neinka
@FaerieIshee

This is a display issue. Your dragons are still hungry if they appear hungry in your lair. The main thread is here.
Volunteer Moderator

If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to submit a Support Request. These submissions are viewed solely by the Admin and staff of Flight Rising, not the volunteer moderator group.