Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dead enemies stalling fights
I've had this happen a lot lately and it's starting to become a real issue when trying to level. If I'm fighting against any sort of enemies that have double turns, if they 'die' on the last turn of my round, they don't really die right away. [img]http://i.imgur.com/5XrS8UO.png[/img] The grey wolf is dead. Normally if it's the second turn in a double list (green/grey/green/grey), the first enemy's turn will allow the queue time to process that the enemy is gone and it will be taken out before its next turn comes up, knocking it out of the queue. The green wolf's turn was before the grey's and yet the last few days I've noticed that there's been a slower lag in the queue knowing or catching up with dead things. The round's stalled out completely now. It won't pick up and catch on. It won't do anything. If it had been a magic creature, there's a possibility that it would have tried to meditate or send a magic attack my way, which for some reason seems to be allowable, even though they're dead. But if it's a physical enemy and it stalls out like this, I have to refresh the page. This is happening a LOT. I'm up in the rounds now where lots of enemies get double turns and if I think I might come close to killing them or if I've slashed at them and they're bleeding and a double turn is coming up, I have to take the risk of dying by defending instead of attacking so I can try to get them the next round, since if they die by bleeding out, it stalls the round.
I've had this happen a lot lately and it's starting to become a real issue when trying to level.
If I'm fighting against any sort of enemies that have double turns, if they 'die' on the last turn of my round, they don't really die right away.

5XrS8UO.png

The grey wolf is dead. Normally if it's the second turn in a double list (green/grey/green/grey), the first enemy's turn will allow the queue time to process that the enemy is gone and it will be taken out before its next turn comes up, knocking it out of the queue. The green wolf's turn was before the grey's and yet the last few days I've noticed that there's been a slower lag in the queue knowing or catching up with dead things.

The round's stalled out completely now. It won't pick up and catch on. It won't do anything. If it had been a magic creature, there's a possibility that it would have tried to meditate or send a magic attack my way, which for some reason seems to be allowable, even though they're dead. But if it's a physical enemy and it stalls out like this, I have to refresh the page.

This is happening a LOT. I'm up in the rounds now where lots of enemies get double turns and if I think I might come close to killing them or if I've slashed at them and they're bleeding and a double turn is coming up, I have to take the risk of dying by defending instead of attacking so I can try to get them the next round, since if they die by bleeding out, it stalls the round.
IIN1Zjg.png