Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Dragons wander in my lair
I'm not sure if this is a real problem but it annoys me.

So, when I'm bonding with my familiars my dragons just wander around my lair. They change places and pages kinda randomly. I think this happens all the time but I only notice this when I'm bonding ('cause I open every dragons page in order, so when they wander I sometimes try to bond two times etc.). First I though it's because of Firefox, that browser is not good for FlightRising, but now it happens with Chrome too...ugh.

Anyone else's dragons that like to wander..?
I'm not sure if this is a real problem but it annoys me.

So, when I'm bonding with my familiars my dragons just wander around my lair. They change places and pages kinda randomly. I think this happens all the time but I only notice this when I'm bonding ('cause I open every dragons page in order, so when they wander I sometimes try to bond two times etc.). First I though it's because of Firefox, that browser is not good for FlightRising, but now it happens with Chrome too...ugh.

Anyone else's dragons that like to wander..?
bsKcYg9.pngthorresize_by_lizziecat1279-d7ksr7r_zps8a57f231.png
I had this too!

This morning (for me it is morning, for you guys it's midnight) right before rollover I accepted 4 dragons via crossroads from a friend for safekeeping. First of all, which I believe is a known issue, they were just assigned random places in my lair. I believe spot 5, 9, 12 and 14. When I was trying to apply familiars to them (so that I couldn't accidentally exalt em or anything) they kept moving around as I clicked back and forth between individual pages and my first lair page.. The same thing happened when I accepted 6 more dragons for safekeeping a bit after rollover from another friend.

Also clicking between for example page 1 and 2 of my lair results in dragons shifting around. Usually after I've accepted some trades, hatched nests or bought dragons from the Auction House. (but I believe this part also belongs to the already known issues from new additions to the lair shuffling everybody around)
I had this too!

This morning (for me it is morning, for you guys it's midnight) right before rollover I accepted 4 dragons via crossroads from a friend for safekeeping. First of all, which I believe is a known issue, they were just assigned random places in my lair. I believe spot 5, 9, 12 and 14. When I was trying to apply familiars to them (so that I couldn't accidentally exalt em or anything) they kept moving around as I clicked back and forth between individual pages and my first lair page.. The same thing happened when I accepted 6 more dragons for safekeeping a bit after rollover from another friend.

Also clicking between for example page 1 and 2 of my lair results in dragons shifting around. Usually after I've accepted some trades, hatched nests or bought dragons from the Auction House. (but I believe this part also belongs to the already known issues from new additions to the lair shuffling everybody around)
@Korppu @Gaia

Just to help out, I think what happened is "normal" at the moment and I think the admins have said they're looking into it.

Hatching babies as well as buying or accepting dragons tends to move things around for some reason.

Korppu hatched some babies (I checked your lair to see, hope that's alright) and with what Gaia said about accepting the outside dragons into your lair that seems to be what happened.

Unfortunately there's no way to lock dragons into place as of yet, but hopefully one day that can be an option. Until then it's an inconvenience we kinda have to live with, sorry 8(

If they keep moving around after a trade/hatching/etc then that's a new one on me, I haven't heard of that variation yet so it might be good to add that to the bug list.
@Korppu @Gaia

Just to help out, I think what happened is "normal" at the moment and I think the admins have said they're looking into it.

Hatching babies as well as buying or accepting dragons tends to move things around for some reason.

Korppu hatched some babies (I checked your lair to see, hope that's alright) and with what Gaia said about accepting the outside dragons into your lair that seems to be what happened.

Unfortunately there's no way to lock dragons into place as of yet, but hopefully one day that can be an option. Until then it's an inconvenience we kinda have to live with, sorry 8(

If they keep moving around after a trade/hatching/etc then that's a new one on me, I haven't heard of that variation yet so it might be good to add that to the bug list.
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
@Shara; yeah that's, at least for me, what this post is mainly about. I already know about the shuffling when accepting new dragons, but they keep shuffling after refreshing the page, after going back and forth, for several clicks. I need to have visited each lair page with dragons at least 2 times for them to stop moving around, and then still sometimes a dragon popped up tht also showed up on the previous page.. So maybe it is not totally new ,, but it's a bit different from the simple shuffle that happens when new dragons are added to the lair.. but thanks for explaining ^^
@Shara; yeah that's, at least for me, what this post is mainly about. I already know about the shuffling when accepting new dragons, but they keep shuffling after refreshing the page, after going back and forth, for several clicks. I need to have visited each lair page with dragons at least 2 times for them to stop moving around, and then still sometimes a dragon popped up tht also showed up on the previous page.. So maybe it is not totally new ,, but it's a bit different from the simple shuffle that happens when new dragons are added to the lair.. but thanks for explaining ^^
@Gaia - That is strange...I was curious and went to your page and flicked through your lair pages to see if it would do it for anyone but none of them moved...FR seems to be having a lot of display issues lately, so it might be a glitch for you as odd as that sounds, like those of us having issues with the feeding while others are fine. I hope it gets settled for you though!
@Gaia - That is strange...I was curious and went to your page and flicked through your lair pages to see if it would do it for anyone but none of them moved...FR seems to be having a lot of display issues lately, so it might be a glitch for you as odd as that sounds, like those of us having issues with the feeding while others are fine. I hope it gets settled for you though!
My Art Shop (CLOSED for now)
My dragons wander even if I don't hatch or buy anything. I have had this issue for a sometime now, just reporting it now... Sometimes there is a good day and dragons keep their places but often they just wander around.
My dragons wander even if I don't hatch or buy anything. I have had this issue for a sometime now, just reporting it now... Sometimes there is a good day and dragons keep their places but often they just wander around.
bsKcYg9.pngthorresize_by_lizziecat1279-d7ksr7r_zps8a57f231.png