Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | May beable to breed close family dragons
When I go to breed a dragon, doesn't matter which gender or breed, and then go to pick it's mate the one's closely related to it are grayed, as they're meant to be, but when if I pick another dragon from the list first and then reopen the list the dragons that we're grayed out become pickable. I haven't actually gone through with the breeding because I don't want to get a dragon that will eventually be deleted so I don't know if they would actually breed if I went through with the process.

Example:
If I choose my male dragon Galebinder two of my female dragons, Terra and Jade, become unavailable because they are closely related to him.
bug.png

But If I pick another mate first and then reopen the list Jade and Terra become pickable on the list.
Bug2.png

Browser: Google Chrome
When I go to breed a dragon, doesn't matter which gender or breed, and then go to pick it's mate the one's closely related to it are grayed, as they're meant to be, but when if I pick another dragon from the list first and then reopen the list the dragons that we're grayed out become pickable. I haven't actually gone through with the breeding because I don't want to get a dragon that will eventually be deleted so I don't know if they would actually breed if I went through with the process.

Example:
If I choose my male dragon Galebinder two of my female dragons, Terra and Jade, become unavailable because they are closely related to him.
bug.png

But If I pick another mate first and then reopen the list Jade and Terra become pickable on the list.
Bug2.png

Browser: Google Chrome
@Kirdex
The breeding still wont go through ^^
@Kirdex
The breeding still wont go through ^^
@Kirdex

This is a known issue with breeding; as Fishcake says, if you attempt to breed either Terra or Jade with Galebinder, you'll get an error message.
@Kirdex

This is a known issue with breeding; as Fishcake says, if you attempt to breed either Terra or Jade with Galebinder, you'll get an error message.

LTuUX3R.png

everything happens so much
nrPzdF6.png

I'M GONNA DRINK IT LIKE A PERSON